Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 11 May 2008

List of Cricut Envelope Sizes

As a lot of visitors to this blog are Cricut users, I thought it would be useful to give a list of envelope sizes that I have learnt through trial and error. In all cases, they were cut with the expression, using 12 x 12" paper and with the fit to page feature ON unless otherwise stated. Where there are (1) or (2) options for the same cart, it corresponds with the number of envelope/card options on that cartridge. I hope this helps somebody and saves a forest or two of paper along the way! There are many other cartridges with card/envelope options I just haven't tried them yet.

New Arrival - (1) 6.1" x 4.9"
(2) 5.1 x 7.3"

Celebrations - 5.1 x 4.9"

Beyond Birthdays (1) 6.7 x 5.1"
(2) 5.1 x 5.1"

Walk In My Garden - (1) 3.5 x 3.5"
(2) 4.9 x 4.9"
(3) 4.1 x 10"

Christmas Cheer - 6.1 x 4.9" (cut card to fit at 8 1/4")
fit to page OFF, dial at 7 1/2" gives an A2 envelope

Going Places - 4.7 x 4.7"
(sideenvlp) 3.7 x 5.5"
Square card with rounded corners, and envelope to fit - cut at 5 3/4"

Plantin - tall ball - 6.7 x 5.3"
italic - 3.7 x 8.5"
rolypoly - 5.1 x 5.1"
fit to page OFF, dial 11 1/4" - 5 x 6 1/2"
fit to page OFF, dial 5 1/2" gives an A2 envelope

Zooballoo - 4.5 x 4.5"

Tags Bags Boxes and More - (tgpkt 2) 4.1 x 5.3"

22 comments:

  1. this is great... I will have to print it..out of ink right now..but I will will will print this...thank you so so so much.
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! Enfys-- sorry don't have the time to comment on each of your recent posts but everything you've posted lately looks awesome! Love everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting this, Enfys! Great information!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so kind of you to post this information. Thanks a bunch.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enfys,
    Thanks for the details...You r super...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting this - it is truly appreciated:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for posting these! I really appreciate your hard work!

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this information, i just got the expression and am learning and only have the plantin cartridge, so this is very helpful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Cow Batman....I was just about to fiddle with all my carts to find an envelope that works for a random card I made!! You ROCK!!
    http://treasuredcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! This is just what I was looking for! especially the A2on Plantin! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so very much! Your list is extremely helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing this great info!!

    Peggy Estes

    ReplyDelete
  13. i just bought an expression... this is great info! im learning as i go! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi
    Very nice and intrestingss story.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank You! Thank You!
    Saving the Earth is Awesome to me!!
    And NOT wasting paper figuring out envelopes sizes is GREAT!

    You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This list is very helpful!! Thank you for putting it out here :)

    Smiles!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just what i looking for...helpful in figuring out Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a fantastic idea! I am now on a mission to find an old calendar around our house!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi. i have a quick question. I'm making invitations that are about
    4x6 and i need to make matching envelopes. Which cartridge do you think would be best for that? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love making cards but have to rein in the temper tantrum when it comes to envelopes. I do like them but by that time I am cranky and tired. So Blessings upon even though I know this sight is old. I like your graphics they are awesome .

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x