Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 10 May 2008

Get Well Soon Card


The dare on DCM this week is to use something that has been recycled from another shop bought greeting card/wrapping paper etc. The only card I could find here was a Christmas card from last year, luckily it had this luscious organza bow on it, which I was able to use on this card. The tree is from the happily ever after cartridge, cut at 5". I used a lined gold mirror card for the back, hard to photograph. It's a bit pathetic only being able to find a ribbon, I didn't realise I was so tidy.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Enfys, the bow really finishes it off!
    Love the exploding box, on my list of things to do!
    AND your accordion card and coffee card - fabulous, another 2 to add to the list! I like cards that fold differently and yours are stunning!
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Enfys - that lined mirror card makes a beautiful Oriental-ish background.
    Oh to be so tidy that I could only find ONE old card......;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card - that gold paper really sets the whole thing off. :) :)

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful !! love the gold paper with the tree it does look so oriental like Kathy said !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats gorgeous- really unusual !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful...I love the golds and the blacks:)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to say, your work is outstanding and somthing to aspire to.
    I am in awe of this much creative thought.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x