Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 5 May 2008

Coffee Mug Card for BBTB







This week, the design team were asked to use the coffee mug from Christmas Cheer. I cut it at 4" using a Bo Bunny paper, added Pebeo dimensional paint for the cream, then sprinkled it with glitter. The 'coffee talk' sentiment is a sticker




I also made this gatefold card, using the same papers (well, I had them out....), which I actually like better, but it didn't photograph so well. 'Is it coffee yet?' is a stamp by judith.

12 comments:

  1. this is great, love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute-and I am sucking down a cuppa joe right now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Enfys! I don't know if I've ever used that cut - its amazing how often I can say that and still legitimately say that I have used my cartridges diligently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the cards are fab and I love the papers!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enfys,
    Great work as always...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you did a fantastic job...I really love that paper that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute set Enfys!! I love them! That paper is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card Enfys - I love it :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, I LOVE this, Enfys! The colors are out of this world and the whole project is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Enfys..I`ve missed sooo much beauty ...but hey lots of beautiful creations of yours to catch up on.....Have a great Day:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it Enfys....not just because it's my favorite color, but because its so dang CUTE!!! I love the whole design of it!!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card, the colors are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x