Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 25 April 2008

Underwater Swimming Layout


Max had swimming lessons when he was about 5 months old, and loved it. He is on his second course now, and at 11 months has learnt to grasp the bar at the side of the pool, and launches himself off on his own! Very different to his grandma, who can't bear to put her head under water - well, I can't talk under there can I? These photos were taken by the instructor with an underwater camera, and I love this layout. The chipboard waves around the edge were by Technique Tuesday, I swiped ink pads in different shades of blue and aquas all over it. The letters were cut using the sissix, and glossy accents applied so they look wet. I added dew drops to represent bubbles. To get a close-up view, click on the picture.

4 comments:

  1. That is really cool! I totally love it!

    BTW, I hate putting my head under water too, but I had never related it to the whole 'I can't talk down there thing'! Thanks for bringing me to that realization! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I love your blogs new look! Your banner is too cute!!
    This layout is soooo awesome!! I love the whole feel you gave it. It's PERFECT!!!! Awesome job as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This LO is brilliant! You really did achieve that 'wet' look. BTW he is sooooo cute. JC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh my!! En, this is gorgeous! As a water baby myself, I really appreciate it! The surround especially is awesome! Not to mention the incredible photos! 12 out of ten, hun!

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x