Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 20 April 2008

Skydiving Layout - For Blog Candy Contest, Scroll Down




These are photos of my daughter Alex. She went around the world in her gap year, and this was taken in New Zealand when she did her first skydive. Luckily I didn't know that she was doing it, or I would not have slept for a month worrying about it. She said it took a huge amount of nerve to jump out of that plane, even though she was in tandem with an instructor, but she did it. I gave her a scrapbook at Christmas, and she sat there looking at it with tears streaming down her face - it was very gratifying! Anyway, I am immensely proud of all the things she has done, and the scrapbook is an ongoing project.

For the layout, I was tempted to use one of those cloud papers as a background, but thought that was a bit 'obvious', so chose these circles, and echoed the circles on the paper to frame the layout. I drew the word 'daredevil' with a cricut pen in black, then cut it out. The circles were done with the cricut, or were templates by technique tuesday, which I inked. Louis, you asked for more layouts - this is for you x

17 comments:

  1. Love the LO! I still think she has a lot of nerve to actually jump OUT of a plane! I couldnt do it!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fabulous layout and i love the victorian bird card !By the way Enfy's your blog looks fabulous and i just love your blog header very creative !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely you did a great job. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever layout, En.. Takes concentric circles to a new level! lol ;o)

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Layout and fabulous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant LO fab colours and I love all the circles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO! very daring girl! pics are awesome, oh and I love your "cricut green" backround on your page!

    ScrappinMaMa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Envys - this LO is amazing no wonder your daughters emotions ran high when you gave it to her. I love how individual it is.
    You are so talented.

    Must add yout link to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great L/O, the colours are fab, and I think you D/D is very brave!!-lol
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantasticlly soo creative Enfys...gorgeous card again;0and wow look at your daughter go..it`s a good job you didnt know she did it!!!TFS:)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How great, skydiving, something I would love to try. The page is great, love the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love the layout. Alex sure looks like she had fun! I'd love to try skydiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful to have those awesome photos to scrap. I think the circles were a great choice! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply stunning, i absolutly love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an absolutley gorgeous layout...Your work is amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Enfys...I really love your work. You have an amazing talent! This LO came out awesome...and what a nice way to capture a breathtaking moment! I am sure your daughter LOVES her scrapbook! I am adding you to my blog because I want to keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x