Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 12 April 2008

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged by Jennifer, the rules are that you give 7 weird or random facts about yourself,
then tag 7 more blogging friends, leaving a message on their site inviting them to play along.
I am tagging
Heather
Cris
Debbie G

Katie
Ana

JC
Lyn
Okay, 7 facts about me, well sometimes everything in my life seems random and weird, but here we go.
1. I have visited 27 different countries in my lifetime
2. I don't speak any foreign languages which has sometime been a problem, see #1!
3. I was once voted runner-up in an Italian beauty competition in a nightclub. I would have won if the crowd hadn't all voted for that German girl!!!
4. I have never been to a horse racing meeting
5. I can carry a colour in my head for days, just take a look at a little snippet of fabric, and come back with a top that is a perfect match. My sister can do this too. There must be a colour matching gene.
6. I am a Saggitarius - supposed to be athletic and outdoor loving. Hmmm, shows what a load of old rubbish that is then....
7.I used to run my own catering company

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the random facts.It's great for getting to know each other better!
    Best wishes,
    SammieJay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading and learning more about you! What interesting, interesting facts, Miss Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 27 countries! I'm impressed...and I thought I was doing semi-OK with only about 10 or 11....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enfys,
    You are such a interesting person. A true inspiration!!!!Krista


    Ps..I was born in the same month as you..Aren't we special!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a beautiful Sunday -it's gorgeous here to day, but I can't help thinking of you over there! I hope you are having a lovely time.
    SJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved reading your facts Enfys...Hey Good LookingI wonder whar happened to the German Girl....lol:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your facts - So funny how many I can relate to.
    1. not quite 27 but counting and the Beauty competition made me laugh because I have a similar story that makes for a good laugh over a bottle of wine or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for tagging me Enfys but I have a little problem that I hate to admit. I've no idea how to link blog sites in my postings. I feel so bad as this is the 2nd time I've been tagged & didn't know how to participate. I've also been given an award & again haven't a clue. I'll do my best & try again This blogging has me baffled ha! JC.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x