Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Giraffe - Any Occasion Card


The theme over on Papertake Weekly is embossing. I stamped this cute giraffe in black ink, then clear embossed it, so he is nice and glossy. I left the card blank so that it could cover a number of occasions - including men's cards (always so difficult to make I find, if the man doesn't have a particular hobby like golf or fishing). Of course, dry embossing is a breeze with the cuttlebug, so used this small mosaic pattern as it looks something like the markings on the giraffe if you use a bit of imagination!

10 comments:

  1. Nice card Enfys. That cttlebug background doesn't half go well with the stamp - loving it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is fantastic, love that giraffe, I keep looking at him but have not bought him yet, you are so enabling me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card Enfys, love the giraffe and embossing - perfect match :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card Enfys. Love the giraffe, where was the stamp from? I started buying Rylee giraffes when he was born and haven't stopped yet. Anything with a giraffe on and i buy it, so i would love this stamp ready for his birthday cards as I have to make 3 or 4. I'm sorted for 2 cards lol! Anyway the embossing is a great match with the giraffe. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card Enfys, love the embossing, fits in so well with the giraffe theme!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Beautiful card....My Grandchildren would love this...
    I am quite new to this great Cricut and cuttlebuging ...I would like to learn more..But where I live in Southwest West Australia.
    There is no where to learn from even though the one and only scrapbook store sell's the machines NO One can be bothered to demo them so learning is quite difficult.Its by trial and much error and loss of much good paper.
    Is there any d.v.d. or video learning???Please advise.
    But this site is wonderful and I have learnt much...
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness......how CUTE!!! I love that embossing folder...it's perfect for this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The embossing on this is perfect, great for a mans card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant, En! Love that giraffe stamp.. and the Cuttlebug background is an ingenius choice! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x