Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 28 April 2008

For You Card - Walk in my Garden for BBTB


The designer brief this week was to use the card feature from the walk in my garden cartridge. I cut the base card in a glossy pale pink cardstock, backed it with black and white spotty paper, then cut the love lies bleeding to put as a spray on the side. The frame around the window was cut using stretch your imagination.

I used glossy accents on the flowers and the words, so this really is a shiny card!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, you all did a fantastic job but I especially love pink & black. JC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - this is beautiful!!! I really love those baby cards too :o)
    Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x