Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 28 April 2008

Baby Boy Card - Plantin and New Arrival



Here is the baby boy card. This time I cut a 5" strip from 12 x 12" cardstock and scored three times, at 4". Covered the three sections in coordinating papers, and again cut the word B O Y out using plantin at 4", and ran it through the cuttlebug as before, then cut the letters again to shadow them. I used stitching quite randomly to outline the edges, and decorated each letter.

The onesie on the front was cut from new arrival at 3". The baby word is white rub-ons from American Crafts

11 comments:

  1. Great design.Love it. Your blog is really nice.TFS
    Diania

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Enfys you have been a busy bunny - love all the cards especially the baby ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how amazing is this and the baby girl's one below. Fabulous work. :) :)

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Enfys...you have been sooo busy since I last isit and my your creations are beautiul..I loves this browns and blues colours:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your baby cards Enfys - both absolutely gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love them! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enfys, I know you have received this award before, but I just adore those froggies adorning your blog header, I had to give it to you again! kay
    http://kopperhead100.blogspot.com/2008/04/arte-y-pico-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just Beautiful!
    AS ALWAYS! :)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. two more fabulous cards both as lovely as the girl cards !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Enfys....I have been busy and have not gotten to go blog hopping lately.....I have missed a lot on your blog.....WOW girlie, you have been so busy.....that little mermaid card is adoarble and of course I love the baby cards...wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x