Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 20 February 2008

The Three of Us - Layout



This is a double page layout of Edward, Lidia and Max. I used paper from Nana's Kids as a background, the '3' is cut from George, the other glittery green letters are from a pack I picked up in the dollar bins in Target. On the first page, I put vellum over one of the cropped photos, and cut a circle out over Max's face. I used flowers, as I reckon this may be the last layout that I can use flowers on for this little chap - he is growing so fast and will not thank me for 'pretty' pages. This layout fits in with a challenge over on ArtyGirlz, where the brief was to use green.

11 comments:

  1. Hey Enfis ~ Thanks for your comment on my blog. You have a beautiful family and I love what you did with your cricut to the layouts. Glad you stumbled on me, so I now can stumble on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sry Enfys ~ I am always the product of name calling...you can just imagine. So I spellec your name wrong the first time, won't happen again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW I love your layouts...... love the use of vellum, love the colours, the scalloped bazzill but most of all love the photo's they are lovely

    Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz...hope you join in again :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fabulous layout! you have been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful!! What wonderful layouts! Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to see pic's of your family!! they are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so adorable! great stuff here! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Lay out wonderful photos love all the elements you have used.
    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great layout and beautiful family:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x