Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 14 February 2008

Feeling Ruff?



So I found another challenge over on cmutd - address in my favourites list. This time it is to make a card in three colours or less - hmmm, surprisingly difficult. This sad little pup was stamped in adirondack ginger and clear embossed, then coloured with prismacolour and gamsol. The scallops were cut with mini monograms, and the bone is an icon from Mickey and friends. I so love this little dog.

We are off to Yorkshire tomorrow for a few days, we lived there for a while many years ago, and have always kept in touch with our friends. I love it there, the village is so peaceful, - a million miles away from the busy urban sprawl of the town we live in now. We will probably go to York one day, which must be one of my favourite English cities, centuries old narrow streets and a Minster (cathedral) which must be one of the finest in the world. Anyone know of any great craft shops in that part of the world? I'll check on my friends computer in case any of you come up with something that's too good to miss. Thanks.

22 comments:

  1. Enfys i love your creations ! your blog is awesome ! thanks for inspiring me !

    hugs michelle (bcr8iv)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Enfys - that puppy is just adorable!!! I love this card. I hope you have a beautiful Valentine's Day tomorrow!!! Hugs, t

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your name!! Thank you so much for coming over to visit my blog! i love your cards!! What is your favorite scrapbooking tool?? I need to make time to make some more cards...have you been over to Shabbychickjunkie...you can reach her blog from mine. Please keep in touch. Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAH -what a fabulous dog-I hope that he does get that bone- he looks rather skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great card. the dog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW - that's gorgous Enfys. I'm so glad you found us and took part in the challenge.

    Keep an eye on the blog for the next one going up on Sunday!

    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I have been absent from your blog for way too long!!! See what happens when I get the flu?! This is just too cute!!! I love it! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card,Enfys.I love the doggy, hes sooooooo cute.
    Thanks for playing at CMUtd
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my heavens another CUTE card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know, working with a few colors is actually very difficult. BUT, you really did a great job! Your card is supercute and PERFECT!!

    xxxMarieke

    ReplyDelete
  12. you did a great job with your use of colours...great latest creations since I last visited you...Have a lovely time away:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous stamp and a fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this, I thought you had drawn him until I saw that it is a stamp, its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, such a cute little doggy! Enjoy your trip to Yorkshire! hope you find some great crafty shops!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, the little doggie is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card, the puppy is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely blog you have and I adore this card it's fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  20. I guess you have been to York already but if not lovely craft shop quite near the Minster. I lived there too for many years and husband from there. Love this card and well done on your win. Thanks for your comments on my blog too.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x