Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 6 February 2008

Lilac Hedgehog card

There is a contest going on over at Slumbercards - site address in my favourites list = with some great stamps up for grabs. The card has to be lilac, so here's my cute little Penny Black hedgehog chasing some lilac butterflies. The cardstock is DCWV, the white strip was run through the cuttlebug, and the edge of the lilac oval was distressed with a nail file.
This happy card is perfect for today, after days of grey and rain, today is just beautiful, cold of course, but clear blue skies and sunshine. I have loads of stuff to do, I need to come up with a 90th birthday card before tomorrow morning among other things, but I am just going to let it all go for a couple of hours and go for a walk. I am a bit sick of hearts and red stuff now - who is this St Valentine, and why does he make us all buy cards?! I noticed when I was in the stores yesterday that the great red roses rip-off had started. It seems that if anything is red and has a heart on it, the price mysteriously trebles for a few days in February.

20 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing this is beautiful, havn't seen this Penny Black before definatley going on my wish list!!!.Good Luck Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, really beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My....how cute is this!!! Too much talent for one stamper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, such a cute stamp and great colours. You kindly offered me some paper but I can't find your email addy on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww I adore this card! I so have to get some of these penny black stamps. Do you know where I can order them online? I love this card so much!

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  7. your cards are so playful & pretty- love how you mix it up & do soft then serious... you have agreat style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card...Puts me in the mood for spring.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply beautiful card.love the image:)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Love that stamp and what you did with it! Good luck in the challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card, I just love Penny Black Stamps, Im now off to order this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Envys,
    Thankyou sooo much for your kind comments...yes it is little old me.......Thankyou once again. Hope youv`e managed to finish your card:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and the color works great with your design and accent - don't think I can scrap in lilac!!! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is so pretty! I love this little hedgie image.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card love the lilac. I really enjoyed looking at your blog lots of lovely creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card....love the hedgies. You can never go wrong with them. It definitely makes me think of spring. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, love this pretty stamp, so cute and the lilac paper is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x