Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 5 February 2008

If I Only Had Wings Card

This is for a challenge over on Papertakeweekly.
The challenge was to use flowers on a card. I stamped
a hero arts stamp in brilliance ink - cosmic copper - for a
background, then cut a butterfly at 3 1/2" from Walk in My Garden, in dark brown, stamped that all over in cosmic copper as well. I had a huge Heidi Swapp paper flower that I've never known what to do with, so I cut off two of the petals and turned them into butterfly wings. The saying is by Great Impressions. Added some primas to the stamped background.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the colours you've chosen! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all GORGEOUS cards Enfys!!! I just love stopping by to see what lovelies you've come up with!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enfys, I can only use that Kylie song that plays on the radio now " Wow Wow Wow " ! Fab X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is fantastic. Absolutely gorgeous. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card great colour combo and lovely detail,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh WOW!! that is soooo pretty! I love it!! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOOO....this is really pretty!!!! You have such awesome techniques with your stamping!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hoooly.. this is beautiful. love the colors everything. really outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just wanted to stop by & thank you for the beautiful comment you left on my blog!! I had the worst day at work...& then to come home & see that comment...thank you! really made my day!!! I can't wait to come back & see more of your stuff...love, love what I have seen so far!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those colours on your card

    caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow what a great card is this:)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this Envys, you have really done something amazing with that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x