Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 1 February 2008

Bear with Basket Card



It was such a miserable day yesterday here in the UK - howling wind, lashing rain and grey, grey, grey. So I felt like cheering myself up and making something springlike and happy. This is what I came up with. The little bear was made with a circle from George, cut at 2". His ears and paws are small punched circles. The eyes are black adhesive dots, I should put a dot of white on them but I can't find my white pen in the chaos that is my workspace. I cut the basket from Joys of the Season - 2 french hens cut, and filled it with primas. The little tag is a studio g clear stamp. I must say my little bear looks sweet, but sad, does anyone know how you can give them a happy face? All the paper is basic grey.

4 comments:

  1. Thank You for stopping by my Blog. I get so excited and luv making new friends. All of your work is so Beautiful, I especially luv the Bear Card -ADORABLE !

    Norma Kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thikthis is sooo cute:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those great colors should make that bear smile. Wonderful blog.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, you give the clear idea of the topic and I subscribed your blog, I have some links to share here

    Buy Xanax Online

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x