Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 25 February 2008

BBTB Easter Egg Card




The challenge for the design team on BBTB this week was to make a project using the corners from Jasmine, in yellow. I was stumped on this one for a while, then my niece Ffion, who is also a cardmaker said 'why not make an easter egg tree' - good idea Ffion, so this is what I came up with. The tree was cut from happily ever after at 5", the eggs were cut from last years DCWV spring stack, and the stamp was from hobbycraft. Lots of doodling and stickles, there you go.........

To look at all the DT creations, click HERE

14 comments:

  1. Hi Enfys, this is a lovely card. The egg tree is so pretty! The chick is pretty cute too!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Enfys! My mom always put up an Easter Egg tree when I was growing up! :) Brings back lots of wondeful memories! Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just precious...all those little easter eggs danging in their pretty colors. Great job, Enfys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops, Crayola58 meant "dangling" not danging. Good heavens...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous i love how you did the tree, you are so clever !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing....simply gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Enfys, I popped over here from the cricut mb. Just wanted to say I love all your stuff. Sorry no time to make individual comments on each one (that would take forever). Very nice work! This tree is awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way Cute! I am going to have to play with that tree! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Enfys, Loved all of the cards on your blog but this one was my favourite. It is so cute and such a clever idea. You are so lucky being in Florida for 6 months of the year. We go roughly every 18 months and can't wait until we go again in May. I only started making cards in December so am looking forward to going craft shopping and have never been to Michaels or Joanns Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVING this one too, as always TFS

    Ginny

    http://my5bratz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is way way too cute!! Love it so much!
    Hugs, Nikki

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x