Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 30 January 2008

Little Brother Layout

I'm discovering that having a blog is hard work!
I've been busy all day
making wedding cards
for a customer - I'll post
them soon, in the
meantime, here is a
layout that I did last year. it was before I got my
Cricut, and I used vinyl letters that I bought
in an office store, I know there may be archival question marks about using these, but they look
good, so I don't care. This was one of the first layouts I ever made, and remains one of my favourites - back to black, white and red again. The funny thing is, unlike most women, I hardly ever wear black or red. Black makes me look about 120, rather than the 40 something I am optimistically (and deludedly) aiming for, and red makes me look like an animated chilli, so I don't know why I am so fond of the combo for cards and layouts.

8 comments:

  1. love your blog and your chit chat about wearing red and black had me in stitches! I've found I can only just wear black now that my hair is quite white at the front, but then I'm closer to 120 than you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny - I always use black on my layouts (well almost always) and I tend to wear black a lot - slimming - I am told. Red however is not one of my fav colours to wear - I look like someone waaaaay different in red - someone in heals that works late hours....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout. Black and red always looks stunning. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet blog you have...I have throughly enjoyed looking around...Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love them..they do seem more special when thay are your first Lo`s...
    I mite post my first LO on my blog...oh my word looking back to now how much the fashions change in crafting to....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work here Enfys, thank you for popping by my blog - you are really close to me - I am in Warwick! Small world hey!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog you do fab stuff with the cricut.
    Great LO love how the effective those letters are.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x