Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 10 December 2021

Trim the Tree for Daring Cardmakers

This week on Daring Cardmakers, the challenge is 'Trim the Tree'. I decided to go for a winter landscape using a very old favourite, the Lovely as a Tree stamp set by Stampin Up

I stamped it onto a white panel twice, I worked out the center on the second panel and inked that piece with Stormy Sky and Milled Lavender distress inks (I didn't bother to mask it, just made sure I didn't ink the snowy ground). I added some white falling snow - my go to white pen is by Signo. I added glitter to the snow....

The two panels were edged narrowly with silver, then the coloured panel was popped on with foam pads



 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, i love the dark blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There have been some crazy busy days around here mixed in with a few family issues to get through, leaving little time to breath, so my postings and comments have been few ... my apologies for that. But I did want to pop in to say that I have been viewing your posts and love them all so much. Not only are your creations lovely, they inspire me as well. Merry Christmas Enfys ... to you and your family too. HUGZ, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the jewel-toned colors of the sky in your center panel. You're always so creative, Enfys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this high value and informative article with the public. I hope you'll still publish more articles. Checkout Adidas Sale Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe this website needs far more attention. I’ll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the information!. single mother grants for housing

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x