Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 17 December 2021

Baubles for Daring Cardmakers

This week on Daring Cardmakers, the challenge is Baubles, Boxes and Bows - I went down the bauble route with this trio of baubles made with Spellbinders dies. The background is a Christmas word background, embossed in silver (it shows up a lot more in real life....)


Do pop over there to see what the team have all come up with this week, I always love the fact that everyone has such a different take on the same subject


 

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty with those soft, pastel colors. And your little bows look just perfect! Mine are always a bit wonky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
    For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x