Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 1 May 2015

Rosie Posie

A Facebook friend was selling these stamps called Rosie Posie by Papertrey Ink and as soon as I saw them, I had to buy...thanks Caryn

Here's my first attempt. I added a bit of depth to the flowers with Promarkers after I had stamped them (they are solid stamps, and I like the crisp white outline). The sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp



This news of mine is turning into a saga... yawn....I still can't tell you more than I have already, although one of you guessed it! Apparently they are having network problems in France, which is where the technical work is being done. So this means that I have been spending a lot of time on the phone to France, luckily their English is a lot better than my French, but I never realized I used such a lot of colloquial language, which is confusing for them. But once that barrier is overcome, it's fine - which is good, as I can only say ' hello, the elephant is grey, the apple is red and the dolphin swims in the sea, thank you, goodbye' in French, and so far elephants, apples and dolphins haven't been mentioned.........perhaps I could casually throw them into a conversation to impress them with my language skills.....

So sorry guys, it's back to watch this space again. And now I am off to have lunch with my sister which will be a three hour marathon of non stop chatter. See you tomorrow x

10 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is beautiful! Also, I'm quite impressed by the depth of your ability to speak French. I can only say "Merci!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your talents never fail to amaze me - multilingual too!! But why dolphins Enfys?? Love the card, the roses look so pretty with the embossed background. So, we're still on tenterhooks for the big reveal although I think we may have an idea of what lies ahead. Enjoy lunch with your sister and have a great weekend. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the attention to detail in your card! Excited for you and your new opportunity, anxious to actually have you fill in the blanks and let us know what you'll be doing! So happy for you, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamps set, lucky you grabbing it. Card is so fresh and bright looking. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maryellen WebberFriday, May 01, 2015

    A beautiful card, I love roses! I am still anxiously waiting for your news, will stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour Enfys, l'éléphant est gris, la pomme est rouge et les dauphin nage dans la mer! Merci et au revoir. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just gorgeous, what a great stamp. France throws me off entirely now lol but looking forward to your news still. I would love to be a fly on the wall at your lunch with your sister, is she a good story teller too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why you 'had to have' these stamps! Ok, waiting again to hear the news. Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Enfys - these bold blooms look fabulous.
    Techy stuff can be so frustrating...hope they sort it soon so you can finally make the grand reveal.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x