Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Little Elves...



A couple of cards today, made with the same image - this delightful little elf I found on the new Polkadoodles Christmas CD - Festive Hollybobs

I coloured two of the little chaps - well when you have the right coloured markers out, and have chosen the papers, it's as easy to make two cards as one! Looking at this first one, I must just put a bit of a shadow under his feet to 'ground him, he looks as if he is hanging off that ribbon!





and I just changed the layout a little for the next one, and added a few sequins for a bit of sparkle....


I'll be back tomorrow with a video - if I can get my film directors hat on to do a bit of editing before then

So when we had our new router which was supposed to solve all our broadband problems, it works fine, the trouble is that everything else that depends on that WiFi connection didn't. So Apple TV, printer, iPhone, iPad, all my beloved gadgets went into a major sulk and refused to recognize any new passwords. The hours I have spent trying to sort this lot out, I could have written a book, painted a masterpiece, cooked a banquet for a hundred people (well, I couldn't really since I can't do any of that stuff, but I could have done SOMETHING), instead of which I have sat hunched over keyboards, muttering to myself, turning the air just a little bit blue, for hours and hours. Still, we are up and running again now.............and breathe.....

See you tomorrow x

21 comments:

  1. Such cute cards. I love that little Elf.
    Glad you got everything back up and running. I usually have to end up calling my Son. Or my 12 year old Granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a soft spot for elves. Very sweet little chap there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute and don't get me started on the joys of modern technology...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your elf cards, adorable! Thank you for sharing!

    I had a feeling you were having technology problems, so frustrating! Hope that is all behind you now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd have thrown up my hands and walked away.(after the same blue streak!) Glad you sorted it out though, I liked your video. Looking forward to the next. Cute little elf, great cards. Big hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're back, Enfys. Love the elf cards. I'm technology challenged so I can't imagine what you've been through!!

    Hugs,
    Pat from AZ

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute elf cards! Great coloring.
    So glad you sorted out your technology difficulties, what a headache you must of had.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's amazing how things can take for ages to get working properly again and nice to hear it is........l'm loving your gorgeous little image he's so sweet simply gorgeous as always can't wait for the video x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet image and wonderful colouring. Makes me wonder which colours you used for the green hat?
    Ah, the magic of modern technology...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and sweet image. Helena xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute wee elf.
    I can understand your frustration with technology, I have just been through a similar thing - wasted a whole afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cute Elf,very cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a pair of cuties - lovely cards Enfys.

    Technology can be so frustrating at times...glad to hear you are up and running on everything again.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These cards are too cute for words - as for technology my computer wouldn't shut down last night - had to just turn off the socket.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you've got everything sorted Enfys. We have all come to rely so much on our various communication devices that ir's misery when they're not working. Love this little elf, he's so cute. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two gorgeous cards Enfys. Such a cute image.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card and yes we have such a love/hate relationship with technology don't we x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh! your cards are just tooo cute!!
    Oh that crazy technology...when I finally figure it out...its time to update again and start all over

    ReplyDelete
  19. So Cute !!
    Anna N.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable cards!
    Don't you just hate computers some times? I know I do. Best of luck with all the computer/internet problems.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x