Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 25 October 2014

Explore bird and some winners


So I am definitely getting into a bit of a Christmas groove now, here's another card made while I was playing around with the Explore, I know the branch was from Winter Woodland but again, I was cutting out in a frenzy of new toy madness and forgot to take a note of the bird. I cut his red breast out of some gingham paper, added some snow to the branch with frantage shabby white embossing powder. The snowy background is texture paste and the Simon says Stamp falling snow stencil which I have since lost - right at the time of year that I need it most!


Two winners each win a set of the Metallic Markers. Thanks to all of you who commented, and thanks to Letraset for sponsoring the giveaway. The winners are:


Marg

and

Hazel



Congrats to you both. Email me at enfysc@yahoo.co.uk with your address and I will get them posted to you

I have two little visitors coming to stay overnight today - Max and Milo are staying here, so I am taking them to a local theme park (Drayton Manor) this afternoon. That will use up some of their boundless energy, and use up every last little bit of mine! On the subject of grandchildren, Monty was introduced to poetry at school, and had to write one for his homework.......
I like cats
I like dogs
I like snakes
I like frogs
Okay, maybe not a future poet laureate, but it rhymes, and he is only five!


17 comments:

  1. Fun card, Enfys, and a wonderful minimalistic poem. I think he's a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Enfys.
    Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Enfys. I think the poem is super.
    Congrats to the lucky winners.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card and the poem is just brilliant ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snowy background on your Christmas card is pretty. Thanks for the inspiration and the cute poem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the lucky winners! Your card is very pretty, so I hope you find your stencil again. Have a wonderful time with your grandsons! BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must get me some of those stencils to try, they look like fun :)
    The card looks great with the snow.
    Love Max 's poem, it is great for a five year old.
    Milo's ice cream has been screaming at me all week. I know it has been on your blog for a while.... now I am going to have to go get me one with sprinkles and all. Hope you have lots of fun with your two little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Max did a great job on his poem! I still can't write a poem if I tried and I'm a lot older than 5!

    Love your card, love the colors, love the textures, just LOVE it!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great poem for a 5 yo! If you're like me, you will need a day of rest after the little ones stay over - I love all 5 of our grandkids, but they do really wear me out - if we could only bottle that energy! Enjoy them!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great poem, love the card.
    Thanks for the chance to have fun with my win. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card. I have that cart. Maybe it is time to pull it out again. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Cute poem!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great poem Milo! Cute card,En. Love that cut. Congrats to the winners too. Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you sooo much Enfys for picking my name to win the Metallic Markers. They will come in very handy...
    Max's poem if fab!!!! I hope he wins
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;0 xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Poem and many congrats too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute bird Enfys (no, not you the one on the card!). Love the poem, kids are just great. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card!!! Oh What a Fab poem!!!
    he did great for a 5 yr old
    congrats to the winners...

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Card is great ! I love the wintery feel !! The poem is very cute !
    Anna N.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x