Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 8 September 2014

Tulips in September...

I took my Flexmarkers up to the Lakes with me, and when we weren't watching ridiculous films (Lucy, and Into the Storm, save your money), I did a bit of half hearted colouring, but I do like the sunny look of this card...I added some wink of stella clear glitter to the blooms, a pity it doesn't show very well in the photos... 



So what have I been doing this weekend? Making a video that's what. Not that you are going to see it anytime soon. What a performance it is doing the editing thing. I have many moments when I start to say something, then get absorbed in what I am doing, so totally forget to finish the sentence! It makes me sound like a total idiot. So I have to figure out a way of cutting out the original sound and doing a voiceover. I also have to trim it in length, so I figured I would speed up bits of it, forgetting that the sound speeds up as well, so for that bit I sound like Mickey Mouse. I expect at least an Oscar nomination for all this hassle. I hope it gets a bit easier once I have figured out what I am doing. At least the picture was the right way up this time, so that's progress

Still no start date for the blog followers party, I am waiting to hear from a couple of companies, but I am ready to rock and roll when I do - after the video antics this weekend, I could do with a large gin and tonic!

See you tomorrow x 

23 comments:

  1. Yellow is not my favorite color but this is a very pretty card Enfys.
    I love tulips when they come out.
    You know it is spring which is my favorite time of year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is not my favorite color but this is a very pretty card Enfys.
    I love tulips when they come out.
    You know it is spring which is my favorite time of year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. halfhearted? I think not!! You did awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and I love your tulips and beautiful colouring and a touch of wink of stella made it gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Τόσο μα τόσο όμορφο!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sunny card Enfys, the video sounds a labour of love and a lot of hard work!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving this bright and sunny card and can't wait for your Oscar winning performance on your video debut...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tulips, they're really bright & cheerful. The trials & tribulations of being the next Spielberg really made me laugh - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Enfys. What a warm sunny colour for your tulips and I love the lattice background.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Enfys. You manage to make me love tulips today! Now that's clever! When you figure out how to speak while working away, please let me know how it is done! ~~~waving~~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning, Enfys! You do make me smile with your video tales! I tried making one once and when I played it back, I almost wet myself! Firstly, it didn't sound anything like me (in my head anyway!) and I bumbled along with a lot of erms and long pauses, so I can certainly sympathise and hope you get the hang of it soon!
    Love your pretty Tulip card - looking ahead to Spring already, though for me, that's better than the prospect of winter and the shorter days! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card and pretty flowers.
    hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just gorgeous Enfys l like the lakes l hope you got the good weather and what a lovely place to be doing your card really is pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those sunny tulips! Actually, I love yellow tulips for real. I can't wait to see your coloring techniques when the video is finally sorted out. Thank you for trying so hadd to please us! BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lolol, that will be so me when I actually do a video. I often get stopped in mid sentence. People have actually walked away! How rude lol.
    I love your tulips. Remember to do one of them when we're in the deep throws of winter. We'll all be a bright spot.
    Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card, love your blog! I also love Mickey and Minnie so that's okay if you sound like them! I can only imagine the amount of time you are putting into your videos. Thank you for taking the time do update your blog daily, I enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely card, puts us into spring mode.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very pretty and cheerful card. Can't wait to see this long awaited video! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like a pretty steep learning curve, Enfys, but I'm sure you'll get there in the end LOL. Cannot wait until you're ready to publish your first video on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. When I look at my own cards I rarely use shades of yellow but your card is so pretty I might have to give a try.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A bit of sunshine on a grey day. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a pretty card!!! all of it!! the coloring, the embossed background and the fine strip for the sentiment!!
    Oh My didn't know the video was going o be such a headache.... :( but the strong do move on...I know you'll get the hang of it!!! lol waiting patiently for you..

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x