The flowers were also from Papertrey Inks, and I used the same method of colouring them, a blending tool and an ink pad, and I love the result.
Well, update on the video (I really must stop talking about this, I am raising everyone's expectations!), I finally got the hang of editing. Did a voiceover, got rid of Mickey Mouse, upped the speed a bit so that you didn't all die of boredom watching it..........result. Yeah. Except that it turns out our broadband isn't really up to the job, so now I have a man coming to install fibre optic super-fast stuff, and he can't come until September 30th. What a downer, I was so pleased to have got the hang of editing it, and now I can't upload it to show anyone. Ah well, I will just carry on making a few more. Practice makes perfect. Lights! Camera! Action!
See you tomorrow x