Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Venice in Summer....

I found this unused Penny Black stamp called Ventian Summer in my drawer, once stamped, I was in love, so expect a couple of cards this week using this, hopefully all looking a bit different. I used papers from Craftwork Cards Paper Floristry and Tea Dance for this one....


and the stamp has very little colouring. I just shaded the buildings a tiny bit with grey and added a slash of red lipstick and a wash of colour on the water. Her clothes were paper pieced. I love how elegant she looks


We are off to London to do a couple of days baby sitting - Max and Milo will be in school, so apart from the mad morning rush and the chaos of after school, it should be a quiet sort of visit

You will have seen my post about the Letraset design team call, if you love colouring, I urge you to have a try, they are a lovely company to work with

See you tomorrow with another elegant lady x

14 comments:

  1. Wow lovely card,that stamp looks gorgeous angxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Enfys. What a fabulous stamp.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and elegant image.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant, indeed! I love the muted colors, too. Thank you. BethAnnM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Enfys and l hope you enjoy London x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH! I see why you love that stamp! And your take on the colors is perfect. I don't know why I'm surprised,you are always creative. So I assume since y'all are off to babysit, you're feeling much better. I know you'll enjoy your time with the boys. Thanks Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maryellen WebberWednesday, June 25, 2014

    What a beautiful card! Hope you are feeling better after your terrible ordeal with your infection. Enjoy your visit with your grandsons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous stamp Enfys, I love it. Enjoy your time with the children. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous stamp....and a beautiful card can't wait to hear how the days went with the grandchildren......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I do like this card Enfys. Love the soft colors, papers and patterns, the flowers and the light splash of coloring to the image. It has a romantic feel to it. BTW ... that stamp is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Enfys. Love the elegant stamp.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so envious Enfys. I would love to have this stamp. Penny Black stamps seem to have jumped a lot in price lately and there is only so much money a crafting gal has.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x