Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 26 June 2014

Summer in Venice 2

 Here's Summer in Venice 2 - that sounds a bit like the sequel to a film from the Cannes Film Festival! Not at all, just a card made with the same Penny Black stamp as yesterday.......



For this one, I made a background by sponging a panel with distress inks, blending the lines together, then I just stamped the image over that. I love this effect. The sentiment is a stamp by Katysue Designs, and I coloured some white seam binding from The Ribbon Girl with the same distress inks for a bow. The broken line background stamp is by Hero Arts, and the taupe background paper is from the Tea Dance collection by Craftwork Cards



Thanks for all the good wishes about my tooth (or rather, my late lamented tooth and the trouble it caused). I am finally feeling fine again now. 

I'll be back tomorrow with my last elegant lady x

16 comments:

  1. I love both the cards - so elegant - sending hugs about the dreaded toothache .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Enfys. The colours remind me of a sunny day in Venice. The blended background captures the water of the canals and the warmth of the sun - beautiful.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card!!!! so chic and elegant looking....glad to hear your toothache is improving....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background Enfys, it looks like sunshine. It really is a stunning stamp. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one! The background is terrific, and the colors are perfect. BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are feeling better! I love your beautiful creations! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Really like the stamp. Great sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy you are feeling better as it will make for a wonderful visit with the grandkids. I love this stamp and how you have used it in different ways. Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant, Enfys. You have excelled yourself.

    Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. As it is good that you feel better. Magnificent card, I love a hum noise. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, elegant card. Glad you're on the mend xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pleased your feeling much better Enfys and your card is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhhh, I do like this card too. Using the same stamp, but a whole new look. I really like the background inking. The color blending gives this lovely young lady the illusion of walking in Venice at sunset.

    So glad you are feeling fine again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi En, glad to hear the tooth problem is a thing of the past. This image is fabulous. Your background colors and papers set it off perfectly. TFS
    Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another lovely card Enfys. Love the way you have used the stamp. Very effective.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find Culver City florist Words seem inadequate to express the sorrow felt by the loss of somebody's special. Choose from our extensive range of sympathy & funeral flowers in Los Angeles at Ashleysflower.com. You can order flowers online from your florist in Culver City & marina delrey.

    Visit Now:- https://ashleysflower.com/sympathy-c-14/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x