Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 9 June 2014

New Home Cards

Here's some more new home cards made for a past issue of Papercraft Inspirations magazine. this first one was done with a Woodware stamp - I stamped the image onto a white base card, then cut a panel of peach card and die cut a large heart out of that, then popped the panel on with foam pads.....



 the 'brads' are Craftwork Cards candi.....


I used a Christmas Memory Box die for this next one, it's called Snowy Village, and worked really well for a non-Christmas card.....


and this next one was a 'reject' that I wasn't 100% sure about, so didn't send it in as one of my four commissioned cards, but I do like it - another Woodware stamp. I added some little hearts as 'smoke' from the chimney, and gave the topiary trees some dots of liquid pearls





If you live in the UK, do pop over to my best craft buddy Kath's blog, one of our friends Hina, (who works for Fiskars with Kath), is going to Mount Everest and Kath is doing a charity workshop to raise funds for her. For those who can't get up to Aberdeen, she is having an online raffle, and has the most fabulous prizes to give away, all sorts of companies have succumbed to the famous Kath strong arm tactics charm and donated prizes, including Tim Holtz. So go HERE to find out how you can buy a ticket for the raffle. UK only I'm afraid, because of postage costs

Okey dokey,  I'm staggering down to the post office now, weighed down with all the prizes that need posting, then hopefully back to the desk where Mr Mojo will miraculously reappear I hope,  so that I have something to show you tomorrow. See you then x

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful collection of cards Enfys. What lovely designs to wish folk well in new homes.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great New Home cards Enfys. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always amazing Enfys! Love your creations and I don't think you had any rejects, all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your card collection Enfys.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your latest card themes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. Ah, so you have Mr Mojo. Wondered where he was hiding...

    ReplyDelete
  7. And yet another reason for me to move to England! Lol Or even scotland! I could be close enough to both of you.we could play in the paper together! I can't even imagine going, let alone climbing Everest! I wish her the best of luck. Thanks En, and save great week. Hugs,Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. I so loved the coloring job especially on the first one. Looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would appear that either my computer has gone wacko, or my high speed internet provider has been asleep at the wheel. I've not received any e-mails regarding your blog posts (and those of others as well), then suddenly ... as if by magic ... my mail box is filled with them. Since I am not a tech whiz kid, I have no clue what's going on, but It appears that I have a lot of catching up to do.

    Starting with these cards ... I totally love them all. I can only imagine how lovely it would be to receive one of them as you move into a new home. My Mother-In-Law is in the process of moving right now, so I will definitely be using these cards for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x