Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 1 June 2014

Fiskars Fuse Retirement Card

 Here's one I made for this month's Papercraft Inspirations magazine - on sale now in the UK. I used the Fiskars fuse for a bit of letter press, which I coloured with ProMarkers



The background was done with a Tim Holtz stencil and some Wendy Vecchi white embossing paste, which I sponged lightly with squeezed lemonade and spiced marmalade distress inks. I covered the glass with glossy accents 


As you read this, I will probably be on the cross channel ferry making my way back to good old Blighty, so I'll see you tomorrow x

14 comments:

  1. Fun card. Thanks for sharing it. I'm sure you had a wonderful time, can't wait to hear about it and see a picture or 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and colours Enfys,hope you had a lovely time.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Enfys. Hope the crossing was nice and smooth.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Enfys - a lovely day for sitting in the garden with one of those drinks. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is beautiful Love these fresh zingy colours.Hugs x Hope you're ok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maryellen WebberSunday, June 01, 2014

    Cute card! I can't wait to hear about your trip with your grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. The texture is nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the embossing paste. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great retirement card! Enjoy your trip, hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sort of like a card I had an idea for long ago but never made, but yours is better. I think I may have to have a go. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card, Enfys. Love the image and you make me want to go and play with embossing paste...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Luv the texture...and so want to try it..thanks for sharing..
    I was wondering how your fun trip was and the pics???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a lovely card this is ... it looks so cool and refreshing. A tall glass of lemonade would be so yummy right now.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x