Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 8 June 2013

Goody Box Cards....



It's my turn to post over on the Craftwork Cards blog today, here are a couple of the cards I made, using the Happy Days goody box and the Paper Bows pad. They have started a new subscription for the goody boxes, go HERE to see what it's all about, and to see the rest of my cards....pretty please!



I spent a couple of hours today making some Susan's Garden flowers with my new sissix dies - oh my goodness, talk about tiny, some of these are positively microscopic. I have a feeling that my (a) natural messiness (b) impatience and (c) inability to pick up teensy pieces of paper with a tweezers may make this a short lived passion. I'll share the results next week. Anyone else who is thinking of buying some, go and look at YouTube videos BEFORE you spend an hour trying to figure it all out, the instructions are hopeless!

We are promised a sunny weekend here in the UK, so wherever you are, I hope the sun shines upon you - especially if you are a little boy called Monty and you are having a fourth birthday party today. Happy Birthday sweetheart xx

10 comments:

  1. Pretty cards Enfys - that Get Well card would cheer anyone up! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards as ever! Saw some of the Susan's Garden dies yesterday, and like you couldn't believe how small some of them are, so didn't get any - sounds like it was the right thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was afraid those dies were too small and I have the Flower Shoppe cartridge for my Cricut so I didn't get them either. Lovely cards. Happy Happy Birthday Montie. Hope our sun holds out as my 6yo grandson has an All Star baseball game this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards, and thank you for the "warning" as I'm sure it's a challenge to fuss with tiny pieces. Monty & I share the same birthday, it seems, so Happy Birthday to all of us June 8's! We are supposed to have sun today, too. BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty cards, and thank you for the "warning" as I'm sure it's a challenge to fuss with tiny pieces. Monty & I share the same birthday, it seems, so Happy Birthday to all of us June 8's! We are supposed to have sun today, too. BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these cards sure are different. Love them. Don't know if I'd have the patience either doodling with a tiny flower either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Enfys wow stunning cards I love them both, the bird and cage are just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen your cards on Craftwork Cards Blogs - all are gorgeous! Happy Birthday to Monty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Enfy such gorgeous creations your so creative xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x