Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 23 February 2013

Last Stitches photos....

As promised, here's the last lot of photos from Stitches trade show at the NEC. I had never heard of this company.....



but I really liked her designs, lots of great shoe cards, perfect for girlfriends





Then a quick peek at one of my favourites - Paper Artsy..









 One of the American companies that were exhibiting, HOTP, I really like some of their papers....





There was a chap there painstakingly decopatching this huge dinosaur. I hope he got a move on because the show closed about three hours after this photo was taken...and how on earth was he taking it home - I do hope he didn't come by bus.. 


and when I went to meet Kath for a quick coffee, this very nice man from the Spellbinders booth was there, he was quite comfortable wearing his fluffy flower




and having his name emblazoned in bling across his chest....I do like meeting men who craft, they understand me so well!


Back to normal tomorrow after this display of talent. I think I may get back in the swing with a little giveaway...see you then

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great tour...I love all the different things.......Hope all is well with you..........Until the next blog read...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some "Dandy" shoe images on those cards. Very lovely displays indeed. I think your show was better than ours in the US(CHA). Next time I'll plan in advance and visit your show (Ha). Maybe then I can spend more time at the Tate Museum too. Last time I visited it was just so rushed and I want to go back again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I wish I could be there ... Thank you for sharing all these pictures! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Enfys - thanks for all the photos. That dinosaur is huge but looks fabulous. Katy Sue is a company from the North East - just a few miles from where I live. She does some good CD's. Not sure my hubby would wear bling emblazoned across his chest fo any amount of money! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Enfys, Fabulous Photos and thank you for sharing them x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun! Love that dino! I too am a fan of Hot Off the Press. Some things are much less expensive in their catalogue. Thanks for sharing all the lovely things you saw there. Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had quite a nice time at the show. Thank you for sharing new products with us. BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I collect little shoes so I really enjoyed seeing those shoe cards. Thanks for all your tour photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so great cards. Looks like you have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the photos and the inspiration - I must have bought the series with shoes from Kety Sue - they are so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  11. My middle daughter would love the mustashe pendant

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the tour! I LOVE those shoe cards! Real men are comfy in "bling"!!!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for showing us all these wonderful pictures from your fun day at the show!
    That looks like a pretty cool project that guy is working on. How does one transport a dinosaur? Makes one wonder, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x