Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 24 October 2012

WOYWW

Time for another jaunt around the workdesks of the crafty via Julia Dunnit, the host (and very amusing) originator of the idea that we can all spend Wednesdays hopping around blogs, marvelling at the tidiness of some people, fighting pangs of envy when we see spacious well set out craftrooms, and best of all, feeling a bit (well, very actually) smug when we see that some people make even more of a mess than we do. All very satisfying. If you haven't joined in yet, do go over HERE and see what it's all about......

Here's what's on my desk, a satisfying jumble of brand new memory box dies that just happened to jump into my shopping cart, well I couldn't abandon them, that would have been cruel....   



and my desk in the garage looks quite civilized for once (I had a little tidy up before you came)






Scroll down to enter your name to win the Colouring DVD from Polkadoodles, and scroll a bit more to enter your name to win a complete set of 148 ProMarkers.

See you tomorrow x

22 comments:

  1. Wow have fun withbthose new goodies! Trace x 46

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what a workspace!!
    have fun with your new goodies...
    happy WOYWW :)
    no. 52

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you've been on a fabilicious die cutting spending spree...have fun...happy WOYWW...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a lvoely pile of stuff there ... I am really into Memory Box dies at the moment. :o) Happy Wednesday.
    Sue x (MiniOwner @ 88)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you play hard with your lovely dies in your equally lovely craft space.
    Joanne #106

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Enfys Im glad my crafting space isnt the only one that looks rather busy, and i love Memory Box dies so I wouldnt be able to resist them either. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOooo - I see some fun being created with those Dies!!

    Lovely craft space you have...reminds me, I must have a clear up in my craft space...lol....ho hum!

    Hugs,

    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just getting into the memory box dies, so jealous of your new stash! Ha!
    Renee
    Gohogwild dot renee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You gotta love those thin dies! I forsee some great Christmas and Easter cards in your future!
    Big Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a lovely stash of Memory Box! Looks like a very productive workspace,,:) Sandi #42

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look of those new dies Enfys - what a pretty bauble. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very envious of all those lovely new Memory Box dies that jumped into your cart! We have trouble getting them here in Manitoba...I have some but want soooo many more! Have fun playing with them.
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh I have definite die envy! You have a lovely space to work in too. xx #122

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Enfys thats some stash!! l can see your going to have lots of fun with all of these gorgeous goodies l'll be looking out for these on your next creations, xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blog just enjoy
    reading each days events and
    happenings

    fergie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, look at those - I love the Memory Box dies... I just have two little ones, but I'm patiently waiting for the one I like most to come up at a price I can bear!! Have fun playing... and happy WOYWW!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow lots of nice goodies to play with have fun - thanks for sharing ~ Nicky ~53

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh those look like some wonderful dies. Your desk dose look better than mine today. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow what a wonderful bundle of goodies :)
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that ornament die, where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhh, those memory box dies ae just fabulous. There is just nothing like them.!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x