Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 15 September 2012

Cupcakes

I used the lovely cupcakes from the Picknix CD by Polkadoodles for this one, don't they look yummy? I love the little label sentiments as well. Nikky has a brand new Christmas CD out  now called Gingerbread Twist, my copy should be arriving soon, so look out for some Christmas ideas, and don't forget, they ship free to anywhere in the world




I have been like a whirling dervish this weekend, finishing off some projects with short deadlines, cleaning the tornado alley that passes for my craft space, packing, cleaning, more packing of stuff I'd forgotten about, more cleaning, oops, nearly forgot my nestabilities, more cleaning........get the picture? I have a relaxing hour in the hairdressers tomorrow, hope I don't snore! 

13 comments:

  1. Love the card. Will have to check out the CD. When are you returning to the states?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is such a lovely card - fab:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm! this looks good enough to eat! I think I'll be getting this CD when it's available. Pat x

    ReplyDelete


  4. Hi Enfys ,

    great card . The cupcakes look
    yummy ;)

    Have a nice sunday
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Enfys.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy,yummy. looks so real

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Enfys, Oh this is so lovely the colours are gorgeous so soft and so yummy good enough to eat.....lol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the hairdressers hour was relaxing. Love the card. I hope your trip across is good. Take care, hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card, sooooo cute. Love the colors you used as well.

    I laughed out loud when you said "I hope I don't snore"! I always get sleepy in the chair and always worry about snoring, or worse, drooling!

    Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card. The icing looks so delicious. I try to keep my craft room picked up but when I'm not looking monsters sneak in and scatter stuff all over. It's probably those guys that hide under my bed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this card looks yummy Enfys love the immages.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous those cupcakes look yummy
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card. Just adorable. I can't believe you are getting ready to take a hop over the pond again already. Boy that time sure passed fast didn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x