Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Christmas Cards

Here's a few cards I made for the Craftwork Cards blog, all using their products, including the embossed cardstock and messages. The snowflake flowers and deer are die cuts from their marvellous Christmas ornaments pad. They are all very simple, but I was happy with them........






The laptop has been fixed - it was just clogged up with all sorts of rubbish. 'What a dirty little computer' said the very nice person who was busy cleaning it up. I felt as if I should rush and get a can of pledge and a duster, until I realised she was talking about all the programmes I have accumulated (not X rated, just a lot of unnecessary stuff clogging up the system!) In the meantime, with laptop and hot water restored to good health, the water in our shower suddenly refused to run, so yet another expensive call out to the plumber to replace some part or other - why couldn't it have gone the previous day when we had already paid them $$$ to grace us with their company? But no, life isn't like that, not in this house, this week anyway  

I have a serious amount of stuff to do in my crafty garage, but inspiration is failing. I think I left my mojo behind in the UK, so I am reduced to a bit of thumb twiddling and panic.....

See you tomorrow

15 comments:

  1. Sometimes less is more and your cards prove this. They might be simple, but they are very nice.
    It's great your computer is fixed. :)
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely clean modern feel to your cards - something a bit different.

    Things always break at the wrong moment; don't they. Hope everything is now working fine.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Christmas cards Enfys, especially the first one. That embossed background is just gorgeous. Bad luck comes in threes, or so they say. So hopefully that's your lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I love that embossing folder with the snowflakes - simple but simply gorgeous. You may think you have it bad out there at the moment but it has to be better than here - rain, floods, high winds . . . Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to Florida. The muggy weather isn't as bad as in the Summer and we are looking forward to cooler weather soon. Love this card, so simple but elegant.

    Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh don't panic. Take a walk and look at nature. Organize your paper and die cut or cricut stuff. You will find things that you wanted to make. That is how I get my mojo back on track.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful cards - lovely embossed papers and so effective. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry your day piled up on you, but greatful your computer and water is working again! As for the mojo! I think these cards are just marvelous!!
    TK Watson

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Mum had a saying that goes don't guild the lilly and the first card is a perfect example. So elegant. Hugs Joan in PSL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe the mojo is off visiting, when it gets back, it'll have lots of great ideas. I love the colors you've used on the cards.
    Other wise, I have only one thing to say..."Christmas.........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    lol, TFS Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh they are beautiful so simple and so elegant too! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well all I can say is Mr Mojo didn't leave before you made these as they are all beautiful, love the simplicity of them all.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't ya just hate when the mojo isn't around? It happens to all of us. The cards you showed us are just lovely though. Hope the mojo is back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow..sounds like you've had some craziness in the last few days!! Anyway...you think your cards are simple...but they are very elegant as all your cards are!! I have always loved simple & elegant!! That's why I always love your work. Think of your darling grandchildren's faces when they see their Advent Calendars & Christmas cards!! That should get you going a bit!!

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely clean modern feel to your cards - something a bit different...and need matching Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x