Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 4 August 2012

Winners of July Challenge

Thanks to all of you who entered the July 'weather' challenge, as always, there were some pretty amazing entries, and quite a few email entries as well. Before I go onto the winners, can I make another plea for

Nancy from Ohio

who won the Papercraft magazine, to email me again with her address. Due to computer problems, your first email got lost. Thanks Nancy

On to the winners, this is such a difficult thing to do every month, but my pick of the month has to be

mONAmi

Her colouring on this card is so fantastic, and I love the shell details 


and the random draw winner is

Maureen Reynolds (email entry) 



Congratulations to both of you, can you take a look on Letraset's site to see which fine tips set you would like, then email me with your choice, your names, address and telephone number

I'll be back tomorow with next months challenge, which means I have to dream something up today

I can't quite believe that I spent almost a whole day watching Clay Pigeon shooting! That's the great thing about the Olympics, you get swept up and excited about sports you didn't know existed. Team GB is on a roll, they seem to have hundreds of experts commenting on every sport, if they can walk and talk, and have some connection to sport,  they're roped in. Watching two women getting to grips with each other in the Judo, a commentator said 'I think these two will be in the extra large division by next year' - that's a bit harsh I thought, they may go on a diet soon

We are off to London to do a spot of babysitting, a grandbaby feast, we get to see them all, but I will be back tomorrow with the August challenge

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners...Great Job...Thanks for a great challenge Enfy's...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!
    I'm with you on the Olympics, Enfys! You can so easily get swept up in all the excitment! Have a great time with the kids!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x