Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Thanks........

This card is perfect for today, because I want to say thank you to all those who enthusiastically bought cards from me yesterday, sight unseen, it's a bit of a giant leap, and I am humbled that so many of you were happy to buy cards from me without seeing the goods. One of you said 'I'm excited! It will be like Christmas morning when they arrive' A couple of you were buying them to give as gifts for their mums, and one of you was buying some for her Dad who lives alone, she is adding them to his Fathers day gift, what a thoughtful idea, and what a lovely bunch you are. I hope they are pleased with them. To see what all this is about, click on the 'cards for sale' button above.....

A couple of you asked if I was bundling every card, including the window box ones. Yes, I have had a total clearout, newer cards plus some which were posted earlier. In future I am going to hold monthly sales of individual cards, what do you think?  

I still have about five bundles of ten cards left, including one with this card in it. The image is by Penny Black, the banner punch is by Nellie Snellen available from Scrappy-go-Lucky, base card is by Craftwork Cards, coloured with ProMarkers 


 
That big fat cheeky cat always makes me smile..........


Did you know it was National Donut Day the other day? Neither did I until I popped into Dunkin for my fix coffee and they gave me one for free. Whatever next? National Grill Yourself a Burger day? National Popcorn Day? Perhaps I should look at the calender and start making cards to celebrate these iconic  days. Or even better, I've just had a brilliant idea, perhaps I could start a trend and start decorating the house with giant donuts, it could catch on. In five years time, just as you are wearily lugging the Memorial Day flags into the attic, it will be time to get out the giant illuminated donuts that sit on the lawn.... (don't worry about the expense, Jo-Anns will be  selling them for 75% off  for a month before the big day, just like all the other holidays .....) the more I think about this, the more I think that this is my chance to leave a lasting legacy. Don't forget, next time you are hanging up cute little windchimes shaped like donuts, you heard it here first.........

8 comments:

  1. Great card and perfect sentiment for the image! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOL you always make me giggle! Now I love donuts, but that idea is a bit do-nutty. ;) I'm glad you had a good sale. Great idea. I love all your cards, and I'm sure everyone who bought them does too. It will be like Christmas.
    What a sweet stamp! very cute. Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Enfys, this morning I am drinking my coffee and watche the Queen's procession on television. Wish I was there. I also love that cheeky cat. I think your donut idea is great.à
    Hugs
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Enfys its a shame we dont have days like they have in the US, can you imagine it here, I dont think so. A gorgeous card, mind you my bra's would probably hold that cat they are certainly big enough to hold a kitten. hugs Shirleyxxx
    The weather here is awful again, lots of rain.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL at the giant lit donuts - go for it girl, you could start a trend.

    Lovely card. That is one of my favourite stamps.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card is adorbale


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love that card! So darn cute! Glad your card sale is going so well. I have found myself overrun with cards also. I make them for the design teams and have too many to use myself. I have finally desided to send some of them off to Operation Write Home to be sent to the troops overseas.
    You do make me chuckle telling your ideas for donut day! There are all kinds of kooky days like this. Don't you wonder who makes them up?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x