Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 4 June 2012

My First Ever Card Sale and winners of Jubilee goodies

First things first, I am having a big sale of my cards, click on the 'cards for sale' button above to see the details. If you are an email subscriber, you will need to click on the Going Buggy link at the top of your email, which will bring you over to the blog. 

Next, to the winners of the Jubilee giveaways, thanks to all of you who left comments. I used random.org and the numbers that came up were

Letraset metallic markers - Dean

Pretty Tuff CD - Bunny Freak

Card Candi - Sandy Bayles

Congrats to you all, email me with your address and I will get them in the mail to you

On to todays card, a special card that I made this month for Papercraft Inspirations, who are celebrating their 100th issue. I think the first commission I did for them was for issue 27! This month, they have asked their designers to come up with a celebration card, here's mine..... To see all the fabulous ideas in this issue, it's on sale now in the UK, July in the USA. Be sure to sign up from the link above for their website, you get loads of free papers, patterns and sentiments to print out each month





Well, did you see it? I was glued to the TV for most of the day yesterday, loving the Thames pageant, and knowing that my children and grandchildren were there, somewhere in the crowd. I felt quite emotional, and very very proud indeed to be British. I am hoping that all the flags, bunting and lights will be left up for the Olympics, so I can see London all dressed up when I go home in July


9 comments:

  1. morning En!!
    oh hun that card is so pretty, I love the balloons! they look awesome floating there!!
    Have a great day hun
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Enfys, love you card and the balloons. I love seeng all the celebrations on TV also. Have a super day.
    Hugs
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Enfys, those ballons are great. Yes, I'm always proud to be British and yesterday was just wonderful. If there's one thing we excel at it's pageantry!! And didn't the Queen look fabulous for her age? Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the card and the ballons are fabulous! I watched celebrations on the TV yesterday too - very enjoyable indeed! I love to see everyone so happy. Congratulations to the winners of the Candy too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular card! I love all the layers fun layers. Congrats on such a long run with the mag.
    Drat!!! I didn't see it!!!! I had forgotten it was on! Didn't feel well. So I was in a quiet leave me alone mood. Spent the day at my computer with head phones on. Watching you tube and netflix videos. Do you think they will show it again? What channel was it on? TFS Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Enfys! Love the button and the twines holding the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a beautiful parade yesterday. I love the Queen and all the Royal pageantry. I'll be glued to the TV tomorrow night for the special. Your balloons are perfect for a celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a beautiful parade yesterday. I love the Queen and all the Royal pageantry. I'll be glued to the TV tomorrow night for the special. Your balloons are perfect for a celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure lots of decorations will stay up until after the Olympics - we don't get that many chances to decorate LOL

    I've missed a lot of the televised celebrations but I intend to sit down and enjoy the concert this evening.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x