Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 4 May 2012

More Memory Box

I bought a couple more Memory Box dies (from an online seller called Frantic Stamper, good prices and quick delivery). You may find these dies listed under Poppy Stamps, they are a sister company to Memory Box apparently. The grass border is fun, I used white cardstock and coloured it with Promarkers. I embossed a piece of very pale pink card with an oval embossed window by Papermania UK and attached with foam pads, after cutting out the center with an oval nestability. The tree fits perfectly in the frame



Difficult to photograph the embossing, this shows it a little better....... the tree was cut in white and coloured with markers also 
The tiny flowers were made with the
Martha Stewart hydrangea punch, I
cut them in the pale pink card and
added some deeper pink to the
centers with a dusky pink Promarker
then added a tiny pearl to the
center of each bloom










 Pop back tomorrow for the results of last months challenge, I will post the new challenge for May at the weekend - Letraset are offering two more super prizes for the winners, so get your crafty hats on......

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Enfys - how versatile these dies are. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love that tree. Was it hard to get out of the die? It's so thin! TFS Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the tree with the delicate flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Enfys, I love your card it's so delicate and happy.
    Hugs.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Enfys thats one clever designed card, I love the aperture and the way youve coloured it and it really makes a stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a delicate card1 So Springtime and beautiful! TFS!
    LVAllen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - I think it's time for me to check out these dies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enfys,
    This is so cute and delicate looking. I love it...Great Job......Cannot wait to see what the challenge is going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Enfys

    Thank you for your lovely welcome message over on the CC blog to your new teamies - of which I am one! I'm so excited to be apart of this already VERY talented team.

    Hugs

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous little dies Enfys and you have showcased them beautifully. Another lot to add to my must have list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really lovely and delicate - beautiful! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  12. superb card..that tree is so cute you have done a excelleny job hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x