Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 14 April 2012

March Challenge and Blog Hop winners

Time for the Polkadoodles weekly challenge, this week, it's Pretty in Pink, I used a scene and image from the new Sugar plum CD, I printed the little girl out twice, once onto spotty paper and cut out her dress from that and paper pieced it. I added some punched flowers to the fence scene. Do join in with the challenge if you fancy making a pink card - you don't have to use Polkadoodles products


On to the winners of the March challenge. The entry I chose for originality of the use of 'found' items was this one by Brenda (Brenda was the random draw winner last month, and the favourite of the month this month! Just shows, it pays to keep trying.....). She used all mannner of stuff, including dyeing a shelf liner, and building a fence out of matchsticks! Well done Brenda


and the random winner was Gra, with this lovely mermaid card,  using wrapping paper very effectively to create a watery background for her mermaid card - congrats Gra


If you would both email me with your address and telephone number, telling me which stamp set you would like Letraset to send you, your prizes will be in the mail to you


On to the winner of the Sugar Plum Polkadoodles CD blog hop winner. The name that Mr Random.org pulled out of the hat was.......


MelodyR aka Ry&MysMan

Congrats Melody, email me with your address and I will get your CD in the mail

The next challenge will be posted tomorrow, be sure to call back and see what I have come up with for this month. 

A lot of you have noticed a rather deafening silence this week, I don't think I have ever gone so long without posting, and thanks to all my regular blog friends who noticed and emailed me. Without going into detail, Mike my husband was taken ill rather suddenly and dramatically on Sunday night, this week has been a constant round of tests and treatments, he is getting better and the doctors are pleased with him, but our trip to the USA has had to be postponed for the time being, so I have had a lot to deal with this week, and any thoughts of crafting or blogging were very firmly on the back burner! I'm back now though, so I'll see you tomorrow with the April challenge x


24 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies - enjoy your goodies. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were missed, En. Reiki (healing energy) on its way to Mike for a speedy and full recovery. You're in my thoughts and prayers. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your hubby, I hope he gets back to good helath soon!

    I love the paper piecing on that gorgeous girlie, it looks amazing!

    love Mags B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous cards.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners and best wishes to your husband for a speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda's card is fabulous & I'm excited to get the lucky dip!

    Welcome back & hope all is on the mend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you and Mike.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Enfys and Hello to all your great followers. Congrats to all winners, I love your cards, the colors and the wild ideas, just shows how fun it is to pick-up something around the house on the way to your craft place. Enfys, sooooooo happy to hear from you and that things are getting better. Sending good vibes your way. xoxox
    Hugs
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear that Mike isn't well and will keep y'all in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully all will be well soon. I was starting to wonder where you'd been too. Glad you are back, that means things have settled down for you.
    Lovely card! And congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope Hubby is on the mend Enfys - thinking of you both.

    Love your pretty card.

    Congrats to all the winners.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your hubby is okay.Family comes first.Thinking of you both and sending you a big hug.Congrats to the winners! Your card is so cute.Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear your hubby is under the weather. A big worry when someone your care about gets ill. The little girl card is ADORABLE! I'll try my hand at doing a card for your contest. Keeping my fingers crossed your man keeps improving!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, I hope mike is feeling better. It's so scarry when someone gets sick suddenly! Saying a prayer, and sending lots of love. Hugs,Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope your DH is feeling much better now and that you are OK.

    Sorry I didn't get a chance to do the last challenge - I will try to do better with the April challenge.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww Enfy...sooo sorry to read about Mike....will keep everyone in prayer!!
    love love love your card....and thank you sooo much for choosing my card as a winner...I had sooo much fun doing your challenge...thanks for the inspiration!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to the other winners! And thanks Enfys - I'm so excited about winning the Sugarplum CD and will email you my address.

    Hope your hubby's doing better.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry to hear about Mike, hope that they get him back to full health soon. Warm wishes

    ReplyDelete
  18. My heart just sunk when I read about your Mike. We are all at the age now that we constantly worry about losing our mate some day. I'm so glad to hear he's on the mend. Bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good to know your DH is on the mend, must have been scary for you. I will keep you both in my prayers. Loved today's card and the winners cards were awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations to all the winners!! And I hope to goodness your husband is okay!! I myself have been silent for a week...our second oldest daughter was married last night and we've had craziness all week leading up to it!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  21. Enfys,
    So very sorry to read about Mike's illness. Hope he is on the road to recovery very soon. You both are in my thoughts and prayers.
    DebbyS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Enfys, I am so sorry to hear that your Hubby took sick. I know first hand how scary that can be. I am happy for the both of you that he is better.
    I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.
    Also that he heals quickly.
    Someday I am going to enter one of you contest. Hugs, AndreaA

    ReplyDelete
  23. So sorry to hear of Mike's illness. Hope that each day leads to further improvement and he soon is well down the path of recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness I am late on reading up on all my blog friends. So sorry to read about Mike. I hope he is improving every day.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x