Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 21 April 2012

In the Pink.....

I am not a huge fan of Magnolia stamps, but every so often I have the urge to colour one, especially as a friend loves them, she calls them the 'little girls with no faces!', and it's her birthday next week.....I do love the clothes these little children wear, this stamp is probably about four years old and she still looks trendy



I punched some flowers and leaves to make a spray 



Maybe I was too harsh - she does look cute!


We have rebooked our flights for early next week, so if all goes according to plan, my timetable over the next few days will be:
Washing and ironing - 3 hours
Cleaning the house - 4 hours
Packing - 1 hour
Sorting and packing my craft stuff - 2 days!


I have been doing a bit of armchair shopping again, Blitzy have some Sissix Tim Holtz alterations embossing folders on sale, I only have a couple of these and I love the way they emboss, really crisp, so I ordered four sets, they should be waiting for me when I get back to the States. One of the sets is this one, I just love those pine trees, and I have some ideas for the bare tree as well...........then I couldn't resist the sewing set, those wonky stitches look just like my sewing! 
 Hop over there and see what all the fuss is about, they have some great bargains, and if you refer friends you get credits as well.....can't be bad












See you tomorrow

21 comments:

  1. This card is so cute. I don't own a stamp like that. Maybe someday...Send me your address so I can get this thing in the mail to you. Good Luck packing>

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute. I don't own a stamp like that. Maybe someday...Send me your address so I can get this thing in the mail to you. Good Luck packing>

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the details and the layers!! great job!!

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL on the packing schedule! I'm not particularly fond of the Magnolias either...I'm always so tempted to draw a big ol' grinning smile on them! You did a fabulous job coloring her up and she is perfectly pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the packing...pretty card. I don't use Magnolias much either, but do have a few.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty pink card.love the doll and coloring.great embelishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is rather gorgeous isn't she...good luck with the crafty packing..have a safe trip and enjoy your TH goodies when you get there...sending big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Enfys,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning En!
    that is such a super pretty card hun, Tilda looks so cute and I love that scalloped punching.
    Happy Packing hun :)
    huge hugs Lou xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean about Magnolia stamps. They stamp beautifully, but the faces kind of creep me out! I wish they had either no face at all or a whole one. Well just my opinion. Moving on, Love your card. Your coloring is great and I do love those little flowers. I don't envy your packing...I can't imagine not just putting everything in boxes and shipping it all! lol Good luck and travel safely. Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ypur friend is going to love this special card made just for her. You always make everything look so good. Your trip prep sounds so much like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ypur friend is going to love this special card made just for her. You always make everything look so good. Your trip prep sounds so much like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous love the stamp and the colouring:)x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card - I love the colours. Good luck with the holiday preparations - hope you have a wonderful time. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've always felt so sorry for the little girl with no lips. She's sad because she wants to wear lipstick and can't. Your coloring is so perfect though. Sounds like you have the same packing schedule I would have. Only I throw the clothes in unironed and iron them when I get there. No sense doing it twice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not a Magnolia fan either. Something just bothers me about those little ones! Your card is very cute though. I love the addition of the flowers etc.
    I don't have any of Tim's embossing folders, maybe someday, but I'm trying not to buy, as usual. I have so much I haven't even tried yet that I think I need to use some of what I have, even though I love that pine tree one that you are getting.
    Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  17. For someone that doesn't like Magnolias stamps, you did an excellent job with it. So pretty and girly. It makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card, once again! Thank you for sharing.

    Best of luck packing, cleaning, and safe travels. Welcome back to the USA when you arrive!

    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card - that flower spray is lovely.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your card, coloring is perfect! Have a safe trip, make sure Mike moves around a lot on the flight, have him get up and down and walk.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love those punched flowers and leaves! With all the die-cut machines around (in varying models of the same brand, I might add LOL!), nothing beats a puncher for ease of use - plus cuts down on scraps too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x