Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Craftwork Cards Design Team Call, and it's fun being a tourist.....

Here's an exciting opportunity for those of you looking for a design team place, Craftwork Cards are looking for four new team members, as one of the existing team I can tell you that it is a lovely, friendly team to be on, headed up by the super talented Julie Hickey, and I don't need to tell you how lovely the products are that you will be playing with...... if you have any questions, and to see the full requirements, go HERE.  Here's what they say.....


We have 4 Design Team places up for grabs!We are looking for talented paper crafters to join our existing Craftwork Cards Design Team.

Being a part of the Craftwork Cards Team means that:
* Every month you will receive our latest collection in the form of our exclusive Project of the Month kit.
* Your work could be featured on our blog, facebook page, on the website, in our inspiration galleries, appear on QVC and could even be published in one of the national craft magazines.

* You will receive Craftwork Cards gorgeous products, before everyone else and will be part of our very talented and friendly team

No card from me today, I have been too busy playing hostess, but I thought those of you outside the UK would like to see where we went yesterday - this is the home of the Ferrers family, built in the late 1500's. A lovely moated manor house, called Baddesley Clinton, not far from where we live....... 





  The Spring flowers were lovely, I loved this ancient horse trough filled with primulas.......




and this is a flowering quince in full bloom...... 
the house was a sanctuary for Catholic priests in the days when Catholics were persecuted - there are several hidey holes where the priests were hidden when the house was searched......

I could use these colours on a card, isn't that a gorgeous shade of pink/lilac? 
 We went for a walk by the lake, the field was sprinkled with wild primroses
I'll be back tomorrow with some crafty stuff to show you hopefully, I need to get back to my desk....I have those lovely Sweet Pea Craftwork Cards papers to play with

17 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous place to visit/live. Thanks for the 'touristy' peek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your tourist outings, Lovely place and beautiful scenes. Flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a really lovely place to visit, have fun
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous place. I do so want to come to the UK! It's my dream trip. Thanks for sharing the pix En. Beautiful flowers too.
    Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Enfys, I love your pics. What a beautiful place to visit. Wish I was close. Have a great day.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yooooooooohoooooooo! I've received my Candy doodles CD from you. Thank you so much. I'm off to explore it.
    Big Hugs.
    Thanks Enfys, you're the best.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pictures, I was there many years ago, loved every minute of your beautiful green country. I lived in the desert at the time so the contrast was wonderful. I would love to take that trip again someday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wonderful photos! The flowers are beautiful. Looks like a place I would like to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous historic building. I visited all the tourist spots in London 40 years ago and I've never forgotten how beautiful everything was. We tear down anything over 50 years old! Sad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks as though you had a lovely day - weather seems as if it behaved too! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! What a beautiful scenery! Wish I had a green thumb. I love the wooden barrel planter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This master gardener loves you spring flower pictures. What a lovely place to visit with so much history. I am looking forward to our spring master gardener trip in May. We will spend 3 days touring public and private gardens in Alabama and Georgia with several nurserys along the way for us to garden shop in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing Enfys, that is a lovely Manor!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely place to visit. One day I hope to visit the UK. Thanks so much for the "tour."

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely place to visit. One day I hope to visit the UK. Thanks so much for the "tour."

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these moated houses - it is great that we still have some dotted all over the UK as so many of these properties were pulled down in the 60s & 70s.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x