Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 19 April 2012

A card for Daddy......

I love this little boy image from Sugar Nellie - it's a digi stamp so I can just print it out and start colouring. I think it's the perfect card for a little boy to give to his Daddy for a birthday or fathers day. 


Coloured with Promarkers:
Skin ivory and blush
hair ivory, buttercup and caramel
shirt sandstone, caramel tan
shorts denim blue and pastel blue
toy lipstick red and red


I knew I would use this Nellie Snellen punch over and over. I didn't have a matching ribbon in the right width, so I cut a sliver of the plaid paper and used that to thread the tags


What did I tell you? Went down into the town today to get some groceries, hair washed, smart (ish) clothes. Did I see anyone I know? Nobody. Not a friend to be seen. I was approached by an old tramp who asked me if I could spare a pound, so obviously I looked the part to him at least!


See you tomorrow.

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous En and your colouring is fantastic (I so wish I had your talent). Hope you are having a fab day.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and your coloring makes it look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the previous comment, your colouring is as always, awesome, lovely card. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Enfys, one word: adorable!! Have a great weekend, hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute.Lovely card and great colours.Love the punch you've used will have to check this out.It's typical that when we've made an effort no one sees us - at least we know we made the effort. Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card and your colouring is fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your colouring on this image Enfys. I laughed at your comment about the tramp - you've got a great sense of humour! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your so right Em its beautiful:)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bautiful card. You said you printed the image out and colored with Promarkers. I'm wondering if the markers don't smudge the digi ink or are you just really careful with the coloring? What ever you do, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring gets better and better with each project. The way you color the skin is perfection. I'm so terribly jealous. I'd love to be able to color like you do. I bet the Promarkers have a lot to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Enfys, your color is just so amazing ;- ) This is such a lovely card for a boy to give to his dad, I agree! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable, Enfys! One of my favorites now!

    Blessings, and hope your Sweetie is doing well and you'll be here in the US in no time!!!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Enfys. The image is lovely and your colouring is just amazing! Great papers and layout too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful little boy stamp. Love the colors. Whenever I go out looking great I never see anybody but let me have to run out somewhere on a bad hair day or something like that I see everybody and anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is stunning - such a beautiful image and you have coloured it perfectly. Just beautiful.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x