Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 15 January 2012

Tweet Card for Daring Cardmakers..

I love the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog, they always have the best 'dares' and I join in whenever I can. This week, their challenge is Social Networking - now that's what I call a challenge! Here's what I came up with


the bird is from the Not for Girls CD by Polkadoodles, the very graphic paper is by Cosmo Cricket, foam letter stickers by papermania, and the branch was cut from the Jolly Holiday Cricut cartridge. Cool?


A tale courtesy of 4 year old Max today - that child is a hoot. His parents both have busy lives/jobs, last week his Daddy was away overnight and called to say goodnight to the boys. 'What are you doing tomorrow Daddy?' asked Max 'Going to work' replied   my son. 'Well can we reschedule this call for tomorrow then Daddy, I'm a bit busy now'. Kids are like sponges aren't they? I can just imagine him listening to one of his parents on the phone, and filing it all away in his 'may come in useful in the future' little mental filing cabinet.


After a very mild Autumn, winter has arrived in the UK, definitely time to dig out the thermals and hot cocoa.. If you are in the UK, don't forget to tune in for QVC craft day on Tuesday.  See you tomorrow

19 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the story, they really do pick up on the darnedest things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, En and it's just perfect for our "Social Networks" challenge this week.
    Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Enfys, I love the card and especially that cool dude bird. Kids are so cute I can't wait to be a grand-maman. Have a super day.
    Hugs
    Claire

    http://craftycooky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! It's a regular mixed media piece. Aren't kids just the cutest! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and Max has to be the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great challenge. Hmm, I had to join this site. Love the story about Max, lol. TFS~Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute tweetie - great card.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card Enfys, the bird is so cute, lovely story too made me giggle.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool bird and a great card, Enfys. Out of the mouths of babes come the funniest things ;- )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever En - great "now" card. Kids are great . Hope told me last week that is better she sleeps in our bed as she likes to snore and wouldn't want to disturb the boys!!!!!Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this card, it is so very cute and artistic. By the way, your stories are great. I mean, laugh out loud funny. It's great to come to a blog with wonderful projects made by someone with a great sense of humor. Keep up the FANTASTIC work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card Enfys.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card Enfys, loving those black letters. That Max will be running the country in no time lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha My first thought seeing this card was "Bird Blues Brothers". All he needs is an old broken down fedora and he could hop in the car with Dan Akroyd and John Belushi. =) Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super Cute! I love the bird!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this card is stunning! Love your funky bird :0) Thanks for sharing with us at DCM 'Social Networks' challenge this week.

    Zuz. x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your card! What a fabulous comment from your grandson. Aren't children fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super card, sure to be loved and perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x