Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 26 January 2012

Spring Promarkers

Letraset have come up with another bright idea, six brand new colours in a set called 'Spring' - a limited edition, once Summer arrives, they're gone. The colours are lovely, there's a nice fawn which will be a useful skin colour, a blush pink, a pale yellow that will be great for blonde hair, and a gorgeous muted green. I am happy to add these to my collection...........


 and here's a card made with some of the colours, I used the blue for the little mouse dungarees, and their 'fur' is the fawn shades, the only other colour I used was some grey for the watering can. The stamp is by Hero Arts




and the sentiment is one of the lovely new foiled ones from Craftwork Cards - love that font......lots of you have been asking about the Card Candi - it is available in the USA from Custom Crops at $2.71 a pack



I was browsing online (when I should have been doing the ironing) and came across someone who was busy getting her Valentines decorations out, and putting them up. WHAAAT? It takes me until February to get all my Christmas stuff back into the attic - I am still finding odd bits about the place. I love the way America celebrates all the different festivals, and decorates the houses for Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween etc, but Valentines Day? I think it is catching on over here in the UK though. Walking through M&S today, I saw big glittery red heart wall hangings. They were also selling heart shaped hot water bottles covered with pretty red heart fabric. Now it strikes me that if you are so besotted with your dearly beloved that you want to hang red hearts up all over your walls, the last thing in the world you need is a hot water bottle............ 


As you read this I am probably in an airport, on a plane, or getting hopelessly lost in Frankfurt, but I will be back tomorrow with an update

17 comments:

  1. Safe journey Enfys.

    Love the card - the papers look so clean & fresh & the image is just sooooo cute.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - I love the new colours, they must go on my wish list.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect colors for that stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card, love the new colours so soft
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Those color are great, so soft. That sentiment is wonderful. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be kidding...a heart shaped hot water bottle????? Not the most romantic thing I can think of! lol Love the card, and have a great time on your trip.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Enfys, that is one sweet card and I love the new soft Promarker colors. Hope you have fun and can't wait for your updates.
    Hugs
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card Enfys! Love the pretty new marker colors! The sentiment is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Enfys these new colours are gorgeous and your card is absolutely stunning and so cute.
    Enjoy your trip hope you dont have any delays. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmm think I'd rather have the hot water bottle to be honest lol
    loving these new promarkers, can't decide which i like best though
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful new colors and love the card. I wonder if you will see glitter hearts in Germany.
    Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a wonderful time! I'm in the US and I agree - too many over the top holidays, how about a card and dinner out with a sweetie. I, for one, don't need the hot water bottle! I'll just cozy up with my sweetie!

    Great new colors. And, cute little card!

    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card. Your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's nice to see soft pale Promarker colors. They are usually so bold. Yes, I'm one of those Americans that decorates for every holiday. I have my windows lit up whith hearts and the walls and furniture decorated. It's so festive and takes aways from the dreary rain outside. Have a wonderful trip with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely soft muted colours Enfys, looks really good on that Penny Black stamp! I'm in America and I don't like all the holidays celebrated to be honest, too over the top, and I always get the feeling that as soon as one is out of the way they rip it all down and put up whatever is next! There never seems to be any time just to enjoy the moment, it's always what's next! Have a great trip though.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful new colors and love the card. I wonder if you will see glitter hearts in Germany. Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x