Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 7 August 2011

I got mail.....

No card today, I have been busy doing mysterious stuff that I can't share just yet, but look what came in the mail yesterday.

The first package i I opened came all the way from Australia. Mandy, the owner of
Scrappy-go-Lucky now has the rights to sell the fabulous Peachy Keen stamps - they are available on the UK site as well. I got this set of cute faces...........


and the set made for the Create a Critter cartridge. Mind you, there are so many other cartridges you can use them on. My mind is buzzing with ideas, and I have already been working on some.........


I then opened was my monthly kit from Craftwork Cards. If you have never bought one of these kits and are curious, here's what you get (fantastic value folks, and I love love that rabbit).
Your kit arrives all trussed up with a sheet of card ideas on top..........

and you get masses and masses of stuff. Images, sentiments, double sided papers, matching candi, blank cards and envelopes................enough to make dozens of cards, and all beautifully colour coordinated too, that always makes cardmaking a breeze in itself doesn't it? I can spend hours rummaging around for a sheet of matching paper
can't wait to break out the Christmas candi!
and here is the 8 x 8 Christmas paper, all double sided and yummy. The colour is a bit 'off' on this photo - the first photo posted is accurate colourwise. Lovely shades of green, red and pink. I am so looking forward to using all this
Then in another parcel was some 'neighbourhood' stamps from Nikky of Polkadoodles. Those of you who don't know about these, and love stamping are in for a treat. Basically, they are houses, quirky, whimsical houses, with all sorts of accessory stamps. So you get to stamp a little picket fence, a trellis of roses around the doors, flowers along a path - build your scene up. You don't have to fiddle around with masking, just build up your scene and colour
oops, bit of a blurry photo here. This shows what I am burbling about, I just love this example on one of the packs, the use of colour and impression of light is just brilliant. Clever Nikky
I'll be back with a card or two tomorrow. See you than, enjoy the rest of the weekend

17 comments:

  1. Great new stash, enjoy using them. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to seewhat you create

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost like Christmas at your house!
    Looking forward to seeing what you create with it all.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely new goodies. Can't wait to see what comes out of all this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh en what a fabby stash! those PK's are too cute!! mo would have a whale of a time with those so i will have to go peeky on scrappy go luckys site. Cant wait to see your secret creations hun!! have a fabby sunday huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I think your going to be busy with all those new goodies to play with, I received some from Nickky yesterday so I can start to join in with you girls
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Enfys

    It was lovely to meet you at Melbicks yesterday with my friend Rachel, What a lovely surprise to receive in the mail. Happy Crafting

    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow if I received all this stash at once you might not see me for months lol. Have fun Enfys and I am looking forward to seeing what you do with those little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiya sweetie
    oh my hunni, that looks amazing
    i can't wait to see what you make with it sweetie
    have a great sunday
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh NO you showed me more cute stamps that I want!

    Lovely stash, I even like the kit.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love my Peachy Keen stamps. They are so much fun. Can not wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so fun opening new things! Glad to see the faces were picked up and will still be available. Looking forward to seeing all of the great things you'll make!

    Blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful mail day you had, and here I was excited to get a free sample of cereal and dog food. Yours were much better!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enfys, You are really gonna LOVE the PK stamps! They are just wonderful! I'm so glad you can get them now! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely bundle of goodies. Thanks for the links, I will definitely have a good browse.

    ReplyDelete
  16. it sounds like you get all this stuff free, so how does that work? do you desgin for them? do you get free stuff instead of getting paid? sorry just so nosey.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have three sets of Peachy faces and only used one of them once so I can't wait to see what you create with them.
    Your new kit looks amazing, some lovely items.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x