Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 10 June 2011

Using up bits and pieces.........

Those of you with eagle eyes may recognise this little lady - she was an image I coloured on one of my Promarker videos HERE - as I was clearing up in the USA, I found her all forlorn in a folder so it was high time she made it onto a card.
The papers are all by Heidi Swapp, and I covered a shaped edge card from Craftwork Cards - the tiny sentiment label is by them as well. The label die is by Nellie Snellen, and I added some stitching in pale pink to the layers


I found these jewelled thingies on sale in Michaels, I had no idea what I would do with them, but they make a pretty flower center don't they?
Letraset are having a great competition to celebrate having 1,000 followers on Facebook. Go HERE for the details

I have been battling with a great backlog of blogging, I know some of you have given me blog awards, please don't think I am being rude, I just haven't had a minute spare really, and to cap it all I have the dreaded bug that I seem to pick up so often after a long-haul flight, and have been feeling really quite lousy for a couple of days. I just knew my instincts were right and that I had every reason to glare at that chap on the plane who was snuffling and coughing for seven long hours. No amount of that spray stuff that is supposed to protect you would work against Mr Superbug himself in seat 10A. Hey ho, the joys of living the high life.......

17 comments:

  1. Oh Enfys I have so missed reading your posts and seeing your amazing creations.. for some reason you an Eileen got lost on my side bar... I have managed to put you back on but can't get Eileen back on. :-( You are sooo funny, I do hope you get to feeling better soon.. and of course I love the card.. she is just adorable. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new pictures of the grandkids! Hope you feel better soon.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. morning en! oh that paper is just delicious and i am loving the jewelled thingies, it looks beautiful in the flower centre. ack on the bugs hun,hope they fly off soon!!! hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. morning hun this is one lush card adore the image which as always is colored to perfection,you are a master at that hun bless your heart for popping over to my blog take care hun hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderful. I love the form, the paper and the cute image.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Enfys, this is a lovely card, nice soft colours and yes that little jewel thingy is like made for a flower centre. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet card en...hope you feel better soon and yes me too...even on a short haul the bugs seem to make a bee line for me...sending big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yuk Enfys, its nearly psychological when you see someone like that coughing and spluttering:( Hope you feel better soon. Loving your card, she is a wee cutie, sure I have her somewhere, neglected too. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there Enfys, Oh dear, poor you those sneaky bugs will get you when you least expect it, hope you feel better very soon:0) I love the little Gorguss girl card, beautiful colouring and great paper, smashing card, hugs Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh so super sweet ~so glad she made it onto this gorgeous card!!
    sending you hugs
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Enfys, what a lovely card you've goe there ! lovely soft colors, I like it very much !
    Just a question, are you participating with the color MINT or not ? You can't win anything though, it's just for fun, to change the sidebar in one color at wednesday. Please let me know by mail if you like, thanks, have a nice day,
    greetings, martina
    martina's kaartjes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a treasure find that flower center was - awesome touch!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful card Enfys,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for your nice comments on my blog
    hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely card, Enfys. I hope you are feeling better now

    ReplyDelete
  16. This has made a great card, covering the card completing in the patterned papers looks amazing.
    Why is it that planes seem to hang on to germs so well, I am sure they just go round and round the air conditioning and heating. I have never been on a long haul flight without being ill within a week afterwards. I hope you feel better soon.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Enfys, I do remember you coloring her. She looks great on this card with the pretty flower. I see you updated more pics of the grandkids, they are growing up fast!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x