Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Kraft and Pink

I have been having huge problems accessing the internet, I have no idea why, so a very brief post today. In answer to all the queries, no, Mr Ratty has not been dispatched to ratty heaven, he is alive, well, and scampering as usual. We have been trawling around the local markets, I now have a few more pairs of sandals than I came with, oh the agony of the overweight case looms........


I love the look of browns and pinks together. For this card I used loads of layers, kraft, white, pink......you name it, it's layered on there. The stamp is by Stampin Up, and the sentiment button is by Craftwork Cards

The image was stamped in Rich Cocoa Memento ink, I coloured lightly in pale pink, and added drops of liquid pearls to the centre

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Enfys.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, I love these colours together too.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous card Enfys and in such beautiful colours, love the design.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think pink and craft is my favourite colour combo. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun
    a gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring, must try using some craft, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Enfys,

    I too love pink and brown together. Your card is stunning. The liquid pearls really pop the flowers.

    Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!

    Blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card Enfys, love that colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabolous card, the image is so beautiful.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really pretty and the liquid pearls gives a lovely sheen and effect to the flowers.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x