Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Winners of the Card Competition and a Teacup Card

Do you remember last week when I posted this layout of Kiki, and said that the page layout would make a nice card?

Well I tried it, and here is the result...................

The teacup girl is a Stamping Bella stamp available in the very near future from Scrappy-go-Lucky. The flowers were made by glueing upside-down card candy to a circle of cardstock. My very talented Craftwork Cards teamie Lynda Moreland came up with this idea, such a simple way to make cute little flowers that match your projects exactly
Big thanks to all of you who entered a card in Letraset's competition. The guys over there have been looking at all the gorgeous cards and have come up with their winners, you will all win two blending sets of your choice, plus of course your card will be displayed by Letraset at craft fairs and events all over the UK and elsewhere.
In no particular order:

10. Trish Lucey for her gorgeous manga card
12. Jane for her cute little robot
21. Scrappy Max for her Together Forever LOTV card
22. Peggy T for her Sugar Nellie Joy card
23. Kimberley for her Canadian Way card

Congratulations to all of you. Please send your cards with your name, address, telephone number and email address to

Going Buggy Card Competition
Letraset Ltd
Kingsnorth Ind Est
Wotton Road
Ashford
Kent TN23 GFL

Letraset will be in touch with you to see which sets you have chosen

I should be wearing a daffodil today. Why? It's St David's Day, the patron saint of my homeland Wales. (Thank you Kim for reminding me!) When I was a little girl living in Wales, the children would dress up in national costume on this day, so I went to school dressed in a long black skirt, an apron, white shirt, a woolly shawl and one of those funny tall black hats - google Welsh national costume if you are from another part of the world and curious.
Happy St. David's day to you all...........

See you tomorrow


25 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say Happy St David's Day En xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Enfys and those Card Candy flowers are a very clever idea! So chuffed to have won some Promarkers, will sort my card out to post off now. Thanks for running the competition!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards were great! Love that flower embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners - great cards! Happy St David's day.....Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Oh my Oh my..... i can't believe my card was chosen....I'll sent it out tomorrow...Thanks you so much....kimberly
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card :) Huge congrats to the winners :D

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Happy St David's Day to En and thank you so much for a fabulous competition. I am so excited to have won and will get my card off to post now.
    Whoa hoa.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pauline(UK)...(Newcastle)Tuesday, March 01, 2011

    Love the paper candy flower - I have gazillions of the things, what an idea to use them!
    Happy St David's day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done to the winners:) Love how the card came out, the sketch certainly worked well. Loving the little card candy flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners, lovely card Enfys, love those flowers and the glitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Enfys Happy St Davids day to you, love your card its fabulous and you are right the sketch is stunning, its make a gorgeous card. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute layout and card. I love all the layering and sewing. Thanks for sharing. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cards are fabulous!!!! luv those candy flowers!! and congrats to the lucky winners.....
    Enfys..Thank you so much for taking a look at my blog and leaving a comment(the ad on one of your post is how I start my blog..LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh just adore your work,hun those flowers are just gorouges,great idea,love the image too,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx
    also bless your heart for the kind comments you left on my blog hun,xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic card!! Love how you did the flowers! Congrats to the winners. And Happy St David's Day. I'll have to go and google now so I can see the costume! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful card Enfys,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, Enfys and Happy St. David's Day to you. I am so honored to have my card chosen in the Letraset competition. Thank you for all your inspirations. I will get my card off today hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to those winners!
    I like how that card turned out. Very nice.
    Happy St. David's day! I'll have to google that outfit and see what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww what a sweet card enfys i love that image.
    I,m well chuffed to have won some promarkers i will get the card in the post tomorrow.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  20. So Cute Card! So fun to see the Layout on a LO first.. and then on the Card... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Enfys, help --can you (or anyone else) tell me if Sizzix Sizzlets fit in a Cuttlebug? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok, I love the card, but am I the only one that doesn't know what card candy is? Please tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card, Enfys. I even think that stamp catches Kiki's look. I really like how those flowers turned out. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave such a nice comment. Happy Belated St. David's Day to you! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the cards. What is card candy and how to make the flower? I love the T shirt,it is so cute. You can always wear it on your people watching trips. I love all your creations,so inspiring. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  25. Darling card and the flowers are fab! Well, a belated happy St. David's Day. WooHoo! a new holiday for me! xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x