Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 13 March 2011

Sassy Lady

I found these die cut images by Kanban lurking in a drawer - they look very like Loralie fabric ladies, so I couldn't resist them, although I don't normally use pre-printed die cuts. I liked these. The background cardstock is a gorgeous starlight card with a pearly glitter from Craftwork Cards, as is the white scallop square, and the tab, that I folded back and pinned with a flower. I added another cutout flower to her dress with a foam pad, and the border punch is by Martha Stewart


We have had a lovely weekend in Yorkshire, spending time with old friends, lots of good food, wine, and even more laughter. We all have busy schedules, so we got our diaries out, and have fixed up our next two weekends for this year, and were all impressed with our own efficiency.
Are any of you planning on going to the Craft and Stitch show at Olympia (London) this week? If so, I will be helping with the make and takes on the Papercraft Inspirations magazine stand, and would love it if you came up for a chat - don't forget to bring along a cupcake card along, to be in with a chance of winning a bumper prize. I have never done anything like this before, so I need all the support I can get. We will be taking the opportunity to see our family down there, before we head back to the USA, so I am on grandma duty as well this week, it's going to be just a bit busy.
See you tomorrow.....

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Enfy! Love the die cut to! Sorry I haven't been around in awhile but I still think your work is GORGEOUS! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. faulous card en, i so wish i could do olympia but no pennies means no playing out for Lou!!!! huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!
    Greetz
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Enfys a lovely card, wish I was going to the show but its a bit too far for me to take the little one at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Enfys glad to hear you had a fun weekend, and no we arnt going to make it to Olympia but maybe Alexandar Palace, and in a couple of weeks the NEC.
    Love your card and that image yes it is like those Lorelie images for sure. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at the show. This card is adorable, really brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Sassy Lady is just adorable! So glad you decided to use her in your card!

    Have a wonderful week - I'm looking forward to it!

    Blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! What a great looking gal! Thanks for sharing, and hug those babies extra hard.TFS
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is totally cute! Very unique and it caught my eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card, Enfys. I like the embellishments on the diecut. I don't know if you added them or if it came with them. I really like your added flower element, as well. Enjoy those grandbablies and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous card Enfys,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sassy card, what a great image;) Your friends sound like mine. I have two friends I went to school with and we try to keep in touch and meet up about 4 times a year. Boy does it take some doing. if we were men we could probably meet every week lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I thought for sure she was a Lorelie design, fooled me. You named her perfect calling her Sassy! Have a fun weekend.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy the show. I think your work is great.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x