Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 22 January 2011


Another Polkadoodle card today - I am guest designer on the Allsorts challenge blog this week - one of my favourite challenge blogs, thank you Allsorts for asking me, and was asked to make a man/boy card.

Like everyone else, I start scratching my head when it comes to men/boys, but decided these robots from the Not for Girls CD fitted the bill pretty well.

The gears were cut from the Robotz cartridge on my Cricut, the punch is by EK Success - this is a useful one for men cards, adds a pop of interest without being frilly


The yellow and blue robot looks as if he's been sniffing the WD40 to me!
Your votes are coming in nicely for the card challenge, if you haven't voted yet, please scroll down and cast your vote. It would mean a lot to everyone who went to such a lot of trouble to make a card, photograph it, and post it on here for everyone's inspiration

Tomorrow will see me knee deep in lists and probably getting furious with random.org as I try to work out the winners of all the prizes. Bear with me, it may be late in the day before I can do the post. See you then


20 comments:

  1. Great card Enfys love how you've added the gears. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your hard work. Good luck to all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect male card En. Hugs...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love to see ideas for men/boy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card i always find it hard designing cards for men/boys.

    kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool man!!!! I love all the gears.
    Now you just need to pick me there now all your work for the day is done and you can go make some more wonderful creations.
    LOL
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card for boys! I love all the details. I voted yesterday but it was a difficult decision there were so many gorgeous cards to choose from! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute En! I have used a sort of greetings earthling idea for one of my guys before. They make such cute masculine cards! Great job!Hugs, jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a perfect card for boys. They would think it's so cool.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card for boys!! Love it!
    Carrie
    carriedan1 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Enfys thats a fabulous card for a young boy, love the robots they look so real, the papers are gorgeous to. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ubber cool card Enfys, love the robots and those gears are excellent. What big or little boy wouldn't love this! Good luck tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Enfys
    fabulous card for a lad/fella, great image, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card Enfys.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute card! Boys so love Robots, don't they! This one is so colorful! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and talents with us!
    Blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  16. CUTE card! Funny about him sniffing wd40!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow!! what an amazing male card ~so creative!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great male card. I agree with you, we all seem to scratch our heads when it comes to the oppisite sex in making a card.

    You have done a fantastic job x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You hit this one out of this world. It is just awesome.
    Cherylann (prinkles)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x