Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 12 October 2010

You're tea-riffic

Here's another gorgeous little image from Lili of the Valley. The cardstock looks blue in the photo, but is actually lilac.

I got the tiny roses online, but can't remember the link, sorry. The punch is EK Success, nested shapes by spellbinders, sentiment by Fiskars
Promarkers used@
blush, ivory, soft peach
Bluebell, lavender, orchid
pear green, marsh green
ice grey 1 & 3
caramel, tan

As a postscript, I had a lot of really hilarious emails sent to me yesterday from a number of blog friends, it seems that so many people have had very funny experiences attending funerals, or related events. I suppose it is a triumph of the human spirit that we can find humour in sad situations, and smile through tears. Thank you all so much for writing to me, you made my day, and your stories had me crying with laughter

19 comments:

  1. love the coloring on this card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling stamp....and the coloring is fabulous!!!!!! luv it.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww En she looks fabulous!huge hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, and the little lady is so cute, specially the great shoes.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Enfie, what an adorable card!!! It reminded me of when I was a little girl, all dressed up in my mom's clothes playing with my own little tea set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card Enfys,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enfys, this is a gorgeous card. I love the stamps by LOTV also. They are so adorable. You did an excellent job in your coloring. I guess it's time for me to add to the 20 colors I purchased a while back. I appreciate that you list the colors you use. I just became a member of a DT, over at The Character Cafe. I'm so excited, a lot of this has to do with following your inspiration over the last two years. I hope you come over and check us out as we're having a blog hop this week. Thanks, Debra (dj1952)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a Tea-Riffic Card...cute Image and Great Quote to go with it....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card with such a sweet image! Thanks again for sharing the markers you used. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure would love to come to this tea party!! Adorable Enfys. TFS

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so cute, lovely image and it is beautifully coloured.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! What a cute little stamp! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so glad I found your blog, I am still fairly new to card making and am always looking for inspiration. Your cards are beautiful, thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a sweet image. I love tea parties!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is just adorable!!!! Love the lilac!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this card - will bring a smile to the face of whoever receives it. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifully colored Enfys! Very sweet image and card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card I love the Little girl.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x