Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 10 October 2010

Spookie Dookie

Here's a little feast of Halloweenie cards today, all done with the new download from Funky Hand, called Spookie Dookie. For only £3.49 ($5.40) you get 20 downloadable papers, plus toppers and sentiments. The beauty of downloadable papers is that you can mix and match, and make your own double sided paper for projects quickly and easily. Lots of inspiration over on the site from the design team. Go HERE for the download







These cards are what I call 'cuddly' halloween, come back tomorrow to see the spoooookier stuff I did for Scrappy-go-Lucky. You should head over to the blog NOW, there is a prize of $100au up for grabs to be spent in the SGL store, and it is so easy to enter
I am getting ready for my Best of Both Worlds blog candy giveaway, starting monday, you won't want to miss it




14 comments:

  1. fabulous Halloween cards Enfys! Hope you are enjoying your weekend, hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THese are great Halloween cards. Love the paper you used. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these halloween cards. The papers are so fabulous, a pity they are not big on Halloween here in SA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards, I will have to take a look at the scary ones right away. Hope they aren't too scary, I like the cute ones usually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just awesome!!! Love the papers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your halloween-cards are all really beautiful.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are al so fab en, i love the cute little spiders one!!! hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards En. I especially like the little ghost on *Bump in the nite*



    Bev V

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards En. I just downloaded the Spookie Dookie papers yesterday. Now I know what to do with them! hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous cards Enfys.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE CARDS! I've been working on the same 12 Halloween cards for 2 weeks now...it has been so crazy and busy that I only get to work on them in bits....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards I do love Funky Hands products sadly don't have many.....yet! Thanks for the comment on my blog, Tinker was going to be Tinkerbell (chosen by DD age 4) but he was a boy so we shortened it! PS We had a summers day today! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are really lovely cards i love the ghost on the third card.The papers go really well together on all of them.Great job.
    And thanks for the comment on my blog.


    Alyssa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them! Too bootiful for words.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x